Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pythtech Cybernetic Accents (and more!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@PythtechGenetics Payment is sent! And if you wouldn't mind I'd like to be added to the list for that Sootling accent.
@PythtechGenetics Payment is sent! And if you wouldn't mind I'd like to be added to the list for that Sootling accent.
esn2wpy.png
@PythtechGenetics

I'm interested in the fungus-y ridgeback female accent you have under "possible future releases". If/when you publish it, could you give me a ping?
@PythtechGenetics

I'm interested in the fungus-y ridgeback female accent you have under "possible future releases". If/when you publish it, could you give me a ping?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@PythtechGenetics

Yes, I am. Do you need the gems now, or later?
@PythtechGenetics

Yes, I am. Do you need the gems now, or later?
@PythtechGenetics

Alright! I'll be waiting for that then. Waiting and pondering on whether i should get that guardian f robot arm accent too...
@PythtechGenetics

Alright! I'll be waiting for that then. Waiting and pondering on whether i should get that guardian f robot arm accent too...
@PythtechGenetics

I finally have gems but I can't decide which SD accent i want ;_; put me down for the p314 female for now? yeah that works
@PythtechGenetics

I finally have gems but I can't decide which SD accent i want ;_; put me down for the p314 female for now? yeah that works
@PythtechGenetics please put me down for a RB male cybernetic!
@PythtechGenetics please put me down for a RB male cybernetic!
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
@PythtechGenetics Is there any potential for a F Ridgeback set of prosthetics? I've got a spacey girl in need of some sweet-*** robotic limbs.
@PythtechGenetics Is there any potential for a F Ridgeback set of prosthetics? I've got a spacey girl in need of some sweet-*** robotic limbs.
esn2wpy.png
@bananasheep I aim to do all of them eventually, but that always depends on time. I might be able to this winter, but I hesitate to make promises. I will try, though! Especially since there's interest
@bananasheep I aim to do all of them eventually, but that always depends on time. I might be able to this winter, but I hesitate to make promises. I will try, though! Especially since there's interest
dHM3tRv.png
aC86tUH.png
FObX7rS.png
@PythtechGenetics Sweet! There's definitely no rush, I know how it can be. I'm just excited to know it may happen~
@PythtechGenetics Sweet! There's definitely no rush, I know how it can be. I'm just excited to know it may happen~
esn2wpy.png
@PythtechGenetics can I have one slot each for
Cybernetic: male Ridgeback; Female Skydancer;Male skydancer
and also for Creeping Mycelium?
I can pay whenever you need it!
Plus would love to be on your general ping list C:
@PythtechGenetics can I have one slot each for
Cybernetic: male Ridgeback; Female Skydancer;Male skydancer
and also for Creeping Mycelium?
I can pay whenever you need it!
Plus would love to be on your general ping list C:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34