Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Decals - Nature Dusthide skins
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 168 169
Could I get a slot for both the male and female Auraboa Holiday Bells & Bows please? c:
Could I get a slot for both the male and female Auraboa Holiday Bells & Bows please? c:
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Catfeather Please add me for one slot for each of the Holiday Bells & Bows!
@Catfeather Please add me for one slot for each of the Holiday Bells & Bows!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
@Catfeathers

Could I please have a slot for Holiday Bells & Bows M?

Also, could I be added to the list to be notified of any future printings of Star Princess (Gold UT)? I've got a magical eel girl just dying for those sparkles. :)
@Catfeathers

Could I please have a slot for Holiday Bells & Bows M?

Also, could I be added to the list to be notified of any future printings of Star Princess (Gold UT)? I've got a magical eel girl just dying for those sparkles. :)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@catfeather

Hi! I just wanted to ask about the Unlimited Accents in your Catalogue? I have one I'm considering looking to purchase, specifically Accent: Star Princess (Gold UT), what would be the process for purchase? Would it mean waiting for you to stock it or can I provide a blueprint along with some gems?

Thank you and honestly! Your Skins and Accents are amazing!
@catfeather

Hi! I just wanted to ask about the Unlimited Accents in your Catalogue? I have one I'm considering looking to purchase, specifically Accent: Star Princess (Gold UT), what would be the process for purchase? Would it mean waiting for you to stock it or can I provide a blueprint along with some gems?

Thank you and honestly! Your Skins and Accents are amazing!
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
@atalaeai @Lindwur @Aisuruu @tapestrybeast @RosalindeSol

I've got you all down! The first run is full, so if you would be kind enough to submit payment (550g) I'd appreciate it!

@SamuelMaybird (t)
@PawnsVictory
@Malachite
@Phrauge
@Pappytru (t)
@atalaeai

Pinging you for payment for Holiday Bells & Bows for Auraboa F
It's 550g or 550kt if you signed up for a treasure slot. :)
@atalaeai @Lindwur @Aisuruu @tapestrybeast @RosalindeSol

I've got you all down! The first run is full, so if you would be kind enough to submit payment (550g) I'd appreciate it!

@SamuelMaybird (t)
@PawnsVictory
@Malachite
@Phrauge
@Pappytru (t)
@atalaeai

Pinging you for payment for Holiday Bells & Bows for Auraboa F
It's 550g or 550kt if you signed up for a treasure slot. :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@tapestrybeast (got you marked down for the boa accent too) and @DeepFallsDen

Unlimited accents pretty much just need multiple people interested for me to bring them out for printing again. Since you're both interested in Star Princess (Gold UT), I'd be happy to do that, and can either do preorders (a slight wait, since I'd be pinging to see if there's other interest before printing, but it'd definitely be submitted by the end of the week) or you could do individual blueprints (or a 2 pack and split the cost, but either way that's the more expensive route) and I'd submit them right away and you'd get them back MAYBE a day or two sooner depending on the queue.

I'd highly recommend the first option, since the queue has been slow lately (all those boa accents I'm guessing) and it's cheaper, but I like giving people the option just in case. :)
@tapestrybeast (got you marked down for the boa accent too) and @DeepFallsDen

Unlimited accents pretty much just need multiple people interested for me to bring them out for printing again. Since you're both interested in Star Princess (Gold UT), I'd be happy to do that, and can either do preorders (a slight wait, since I'd be pinging to see if there's other interest before printing, but it'd definitely be submitted by the end of the week) or you could do individual blueprints (or a 2 pack and split the cost, but either way that's the more expensive route) and I'd submit them right away and you'd get them back MAYBE a day or two sooner depending on the queue.

I'd highly recommend the first option, since the queue has been slow lately (all those boa accents I'm guessing) and it's cheaper, but I like giving people the option just in case. :)

@catfeather First option is ok with me! No rush at all, will just be plenty happy to know it'll be printed at some point. ^_^ Thank you!
@catfeather First option is ok with me! No rush at all, will just be plenty happy to know it'll be printed at some point. ^_^ Thank you!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
@catfeather

Same here! I'm fine with the wait. I need to save up anyway. Just wanted to know how much I should save up for XD
@catfeather

Same here! I'm fine with the wait. I need to save up anyway. Just wanted to know how much I should save up for XD
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
@Catfeather
Can I have a slot for each of the Holiday Bells & Bows please?
@Catfeather
Can I have a slot for each of the Holiday Bells & Bows please?
@penguinpark Absolutely, thank you so much! :D
@penguinpark Absolutely, thank you so much! :D

1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 168 169