Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Interstellar accents! NEW MIRROR FEMALE
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@Cyberstrike Ah I apologize! I must've lost track of this. I'd like to be removed from that list though. Sorry about that, but thank you nevertheless!
@Cyberstrike Ah I apologize! I must've lost track of this. I'd like to be removed from that list though. Sorry about that, but thank you nevertheless!
64514_s.gif
@Founder that's fine! This actually allows me to go ahead and buy a 5 skin blueprint, instead of having to save for a 10 :)
@Founder that's fine! This actually allows me to go ahead and buy a 5 skin blueprint, instead of having to save for a 10 :)
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@Cyberstrike

Can I grab a slot for Interstellar for Female Noc? Its 550 gems right? :o
@Cyberstrike

Can I grab a slot for Interstellar for Female Noc? Its 550 gems right? :o
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart Yes it is! And I'll ping you when I need payment, unless you just want to give it to me now :)
@SirLeafheart Yes it is! And I'll ping you when I need payment, unless you just want to give it to me now :)
@Cyberstrike if you accept treasure I would love to have a slot for either one of the imp ones I love anything galaxy themed :3
@Cyberstrike if you accept treasure I would love to have a slot for either one of the imp ones I love anything galaxy themed :3
signature_fr_msmith02_by_vampireselene13-d942re6.png
@Cyberstrike
I'd like a slot for interstellar for female imps and nocs please! :)
@Cyberstrike
I'd like a slot for interstellar for female imps and nocs please! :)
@kurrapotato1 :) I generally only take one treasure slot per, so I think you're good! I generally to gems at 1:550! I'll just put you down for both, but charge for whichever runs first, does that sound good?

@anhbon921 Can do! :D
@kurrapotato1 :) I generally only take one treasure slot per, so I think you're good! I generally to gems at 1:550! I'll just put you down for both, but charge for whichever runs first, does that sound good?

@anhbon921 Can do! :D
@Cyberstrike I'm good with that :)
@Cyberstrike I'm good with that :)
signature_fr_msmith02_by_vampireselene13-d942re6.png
@AbysmalGrace @Niharike @SinclairTop
I've sent out your accents. I'd like to send out @Chrono 's as well, however it seems they may have changed their username, or deleted their account? Anyone know who they may be now?

@Aeris I am still waiting to hear from you about the accent. If you do not want it or cannot pay for it please just tell me! Otherwise I'll be putting this on the AH.
@AbysmalGrace @Niharike @SinclairTop
I've sent out your accents. I'd like to send out @Chrono 's as well, however it seems they may have changed their username, or deleted their account? Anyone know who they may be now?

@Aeris I am still waiting to hear from you about the accent. If you do not want it or cannot pay for it please just tell me! Otherwise I'll be putting this on the AH.
@Cyberstrike is this them http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=53138
@Cyberstrike is this them http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=53138
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27