Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Archived - Callaina Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jamaicensis May I have a slot please? (gems)
@Jamaicensis May I have a slot please? (gems)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Jamaicensis Could i grab a slot please?
@Jamaicensis Could i grab a slot please?
@KallenTheSylveon @Tiriea @Acidfox

I've put you all on the list, thanks!
@KallenTheSylveon @Tiriea @Acidfox

I've put you all on the list, thanks!
@Jamaicensis

I'd like a slot for unicorn please :)
@Jamaicensis

I'd like a slot for unicorn please :)
@Izuna
Thank you! I've added you to the list

Actually, that's the last order needed for me to get the blueprint! If everyone's ready to pay, you all can go ahead and send the gems.

@KallenTheSylveon @Acidfox
@Izuna
Thank you! I've added you to the list

Actually, that's the last order needed for me to get the blueprint! If everyone's ready to pay, you all can go ahead and send the gems.

@KallenTheSylveon @Acidfox
@Jamaicensis
Ill be ready to pay when Ice Arena awards go out. It should be sometime tonight. Sorry to hold you up! I had not expected it to fill that fast.
@Jamaicensis
Ill be ready to pay when Ice Arena awards go out. It should be sometime tonight. Sorry to hold you up! I had not expected it to fill that fast.
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@KallenTheSylveon
That's fine,it's no rush. I didn't expect it to fill this fast either! (my last preorders took over two weeks, haha)
@KallenTheSylveon
That's fine,it's no rush. I didn't expect it to fill this fast either! (my last preorders took over two weeks, haha)
@Kallenthesylveon
@Tiriea
@Acidfox
@Izuna
Hi folks! I've got some not so great news. I apparently tested percent coverage wrong and Wetland Unicorn actually covers 35% instead of 30%, so the submission was rejected. Now, normally it'd be pretty easy for me to just go back in and just erase a little bit to make the accent just small enough, but my computer stopped charging all of a sudden two days ago and I can't get to the file until it's fixed.

I wanted to give you all the heads-up that the accent will probably be caught up in the works for at least a week more, possibly longer if I can't find someone local to fix my computer and have to send it back to the manufacturer. If you aren't comfortable waiting that long, I can sell the blueprint to get everyone's gems back and return your gems until I'm ready to order again.

I'm super sorry for the inconvenience, i feel terrible that this mess happened. I checked the accent coverage the typical way and could have sworn it was the right size. I'll keep you all updated on any progress i have with getting at the file. Thank you all so much!
@Kallenthesylveon
@Tiriea
@Acidfox
@Izuna
Hi folks! I've got some not so great news. I apparently tested percent coverage wrong and Wetland Unicorn actually covers 35% instead of 30%, so the submission was rejected. Now, normally it'd be pretty easy for me to just go back in and just erase a little bit to make the accent just small enough, but my computer stopped charging all of a sudden two days ago and I can't get to the file until it's fixed.

I wanted to give you all the heads-up that the accent will probably be caught up in the works for at least a week more, possibly longer if I can't find someone local to fix my computer and have to send it back to the manufacturer. If you aren't comfortable waiting that long, I can sell the blueprint to get everyone's gems back and return your gems until I'm ready to order again.

I'm super sorry for the inconvenience, i feel terrible that this mess happened. I checked the accent coverage the typical way and could have sworn it was the right size. I'll keep you all updated on any progress i have with getting at the file. Thank you all so much!
@Jamaicensis
I don't mind the wait at all personally. And if you have any way to get to the file but can't fix it up for whatever reason, i would totally be willing to help. I have Photoshop CS5 and experience with accents. Hope things start working better for you!
@Jamaicensis
I don't mind the wait at all personally. And if you have any way to get to the file but can't fix it up for whatever reason, i would totally be willing to help. I have Photoshop CS5 and experience with accents. Hope things start working better for you!
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@Kallenthesylveon
Thank you so much! My roommate has offered to let me borrow his computer to work on things and he has photoshop, so it probably won't be necessary, but I really appreciate you offering :) Now I just need to get to the file again somehow. I should have uploaded the transparent file when I uploaded the previews, but everything's always clearer in hindsight. Ah well.
@Kallenthesylveon
Thank you so much! My roommate has offered to let me borrow his computer to work on things and he has photoshop, so it probably won't be necessary, but I really appreciate you offering :) Now I just need to get to the file again somehow. I should have uploaded the transparent file when I uploaded the previews, but everything's always clearer in hindsight. Ah well.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10