Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sablebuy my accents [new feb 25th]
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155
@starsystems there's a chance I could do some alternate versions but I'm not sure whether I'll do it yet
@starsystems there's a chance I could do some alternate versions but I'm not sure whether I'll do it yet
@Sableye

I'd like a slot, please!! I'm on mobile with bad wifi right now rip
@Sableye

I'd like a slot, please!! I'm on mobile with bad wifi right now rip
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric added!
@Cedric added!
@Sableye
I'm on my phone, could you add me to the list for lunar cycle please?
@Sableye
I'm on my phone, could you add me to the list for lunar cycle please?
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
@Sableye
are the lunar skins available for purchase right now? or is this just the preorder?
@Sableye
are the lunar skins available for purchase right now? or is this just the preorder?
@Sableye I pre-ordered Lunar Cycle on the spreadsheet! Do I pay now?? its amazing!
@Sableye I pre-ordered Lunar Cycle on the spreadsheet! Do I pay now?? its amazing!
@Sableye Yes please, thank you so much! It was 600 gems correct? Is it alright if I send you a treasure payment or would you prefer me to change it to gems for you?
@Sableye Yes please, thank you so much! It was 600 gems correct? Is it alright if I send you a treasure payment or would you prefer me to change it to gems for you?
@Vespertiine Added

@paperfeathers @hybris The list is technically a preorder list but i have like 5 copies in stock left for the first few people to send in payments
@Vespertiine Added

@paperfeathers @hybris The list is technically a preorder list but i have like 5 copies in stock left for the first few people to send in payments
@Sableye oh so if i send in payment could i get a copy now? otherwise ill just wait :o
@Sableye oh so if i send in payment could i get a copy now? otherwise ill just wait :o
@WindingWillow 550g! You can send payment now but I'll ping for payment when the order actually gets here so you don't really have to : )

@hybris yep!
@WindingWillow 550g! You can send payment now but I'll ping for payment when the order actually gets here so you don't really have to : )

@hybris yep!
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155