Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ninzo's Boneyard - Reprints everywhere!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@Ninzo
Do you have any copies of the nocturne skelly accent / can I be added to the list? ♥
@Ninzo
Do you have any copies of the nocturne skelly accent / can I be added to the list? ♥
wpEE9mo.png
[center]New accent appeared! Nocturnal Bones F - Female Nocturnes [img]http://i.imgur.com/Kg1GtOG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fma3PnG.png[/img] Notice: small changes to shading and linework color might happen before printing. I'll notify all pre-orderers before asking for payments if changes were made. Pre-orders are open and at the price of 450g I can provide custom previews for your dragon if needed. :) Pings: [size=1]@Vesuvia @LadyInfluenza @Niharike @butcherbaby @Kintsy @Abderus @Mirrinaattori @Infinipede @Tinydach @Nyon @rooty @Luunai @Septica(/size) [/center]
New accent appeared!
Nocturnal Bones F - Female Nocturnes

Kg1GtOG.png
fma3PnG.png
Notice: small changes to shading and linework color might happen before printing. I'll notify all pre-orderers before asking for payments if changes were made.

Pre-orders are open and at the price of 450g
I can provide custom previews for your dragon if needed. :)

Pings:
@Vesuvia @LadyInfluenza @Niharike @butcherbaby @Kintsy @Abderus @Mirrinaattori @Infinipede @Tinydach @Nyon @rooty @Luunai @Septica(/size)

tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@Ninzo
Put me on list for Nocturnal Bones F! :) Man, I have so many bony accents.
@Ninzo
Put me on list for Nocturnal Bones F! :) Man, I have so many bony accents.
DmRdZYl.png
@Ninzo
Put me on the list as well please! :D
@Ninzo
Put me on the list as well please! :D
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
@Ninzo Rad! Please put me down for one and let me know when you need the gems!
@Ninzo Rad! Please put me down for one and let me know when you need the gems!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Ninzo
Should I go ahead and pay? Or should I wait until the slots are filled? ^^
@Ninzo
Should I go ahead and pay? Or should I wait until the slots are filled? ^^
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
Thank you guys, I've added you to the list~!
@Mirrinaattori
Having so many bony accents is never enought tho ;> I'd love to have a huge pile too.

@ladyinfluenza
@Butcherbaby
I'll notify you when it's time to pay,, I'll wait for enough names so I can afford the blueprint. :3
Thank you guys, I've added you to the list~!
@Mirrinaattori
Having so many bony accents is never enought tho ;> I'd love to have a huge pile too.

@ladyinfluenza
@Butcherbaby
I'll notify you when it's time to pay,, I'll wait for enough names so I can afford the blueprint. :3
Bump~!
Bump~!
@ninzo I'd like a slot please for nocturnal bones f
@ninzo I'd like a slot please for nocturnal bones f
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
[center] Hello G.A.S.P Nocturne accent list~! I'm inquiring if you'd have a need for bones~ Nocturnal Bones F - Female Nocturnes Pre-orders are open and at the price of 450g. I can provide custom previews for your dragon if needed. :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/Kg1GtOG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fma3PnG.png[/img] Notice: small changes to shading and linework color might happen before printing. I'll notify all pre-orderers before asking for payments if changes were made. Pings from G.A.S.P: [size=1]@triska @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty @Amphiptere @yin @Masumi @Micheru @hiddenmica @Roro @haikwoshevo @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @Okapi @Namor @Safaris @Malis @walrider @Ikunoche @delightfuliza @marymouse @Godspeed @damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb @World @Spark @Leonaa @Rascality @Emputti @tackysnaps @Roselia @Safirien @Koneko @Synchros @Idari @hat17 @azrielen @wildewinged @Soupy @SilverGears @WillowWhisper @OverlordFreya @Argonaut @Acidfox @xazz @HinodeTsurugi @Quenya @Malatise @smoothy @ZombieBiologist @Juushika[/center]
Hello G.A.S.P Nocturne accent list~! I'm inquiring if you'd have a need for bones~

Nocturnal Bones F - Female Nocturnes

Pre-orders are open and at the price of 450g.
I can provide custom previews for your dragon if needed. :)

Kg1GtOG.png
fma3PnG.png

Notice: small changes to shading and linework color might happen before printing. I'll notify all pre-orderers before asking for payments if changes were made.

Pings from G.A.S.P:
@triska @Interlinea @cliones @Monarque @rooty
@Amphiptere @yin @Masumi @Micheru @hiddenmica @Roro @haikwoshevo @Founder @SirLeafheart @Khoshekh @Vesperupus @Cerelin @Maye @noakei @Okapi @Namor @Safaris @Malis @walrider @Ikunoche @delightfuliza @marymouse @Godspeed @damiens @Jazz @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @ysunkoiw @Silviya @Trachynhawb @World @Spark @Leonaa @Rascality @Emputti @tackysnaps @Roselia @Safirien @Koneko @Synchros @Idari @hat17 @azrielen @wildewinged @Soupy @SilverGears @WillowWhisper @OverlordFreya @Argonaut @Acidfox @xazz @HinodeTsurugi @Quenya @Malatise @smoothy @ZombieBiologist @Juushika
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19