Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roots Accents - Bunnies, Roses and more!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94
Rosebuddy sold again, thank you! ♥

Restocked!
Rosebuddy sold again, thank you! ♥

Restocked!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Rosebuddy restocked!
Rosebuddy restocked!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty omg i like your Thudnercrack entry *___* but full 100% skins are always hard to work with for me would you consider adding such a reduced skincent version to the contest? or make it avaialble in case the skin doesnt win? I just edited and erased it really roughly to get the idea across. I hope this is not offending u_u just think the plain colored parts and soem of the fake transparency also could be the original dragon underneath ;u; [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/ninjamango-kashi/xzltbvcvx4_zpsekgykh74.png[/img]
@rooty omg i like your Thudnercrack entry *___* but full 100% skins are always hard to work with for me would you consider adding such a reduced skincent version to the contest? or make it avaialble in case the skin doesnt win? I just edited and erased it really roughly to get the idea across. I hope this is not offending u_u just think the plain colored parts and soem of the fake transparency also could be the original dragon underneath ;u;

xzltbvcvx4_zpsekgykh74.png
@Uniformshark I tried giving it some transparency, but it turned out to be even less than initially planned so it still looks good overall.

I'll consider the edit you did and may play around with that a little! but probably not for the end of the deadline... I'm a little burnt out on the skin

It's also difficult since the color layers are all over the place in the file..

I'm just glad I managed to pull it through since it's the first skin of that extent I did!
@Uniformshark I tried giving it some transparency, but it turned out to be even less than initially planned so it still looks good overall.

I'll consider the edit you did and may play around with that a little! but probably not for the end of the deadline... I'm a little burnt out on the skin

It's also difficult since the color layers are all over the place in the file..

I'm just glad I managed to pull it through since it's the first skin of that extent I did!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty awh alright! The detail work is fantastic!! i cross my fingers for you! but yes ping me in case of reject and a possible skincent version please X )
@rooty awh alright! The detail work is fantastic!! i cross my fingers for you! but yes ping me in case of reject and a possible skincent version please X )
@Uniformshark Will do! Glad you like it :DDD
@Uniformshark Will do! Glad you like it :DDD
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

SLAMS DOOR DOWN AND SWEEPS BROKEN BITS ASIDE WITH HER PRESENCE

Can I get a ping for Antique Cowboy if you'll be printing independently? Thanks!!

it's higggggggggh noon
@rooty

SLAMS DOOR DOWN AND SWEEPS BROKEN BITS ASIDE WITH HER PRESENCE

Can I get a ping for Antique Cowboy if you'll be printing independently? Thanks!!

it's higggggggggh noon
@rooty
Even if you entered just a bit too late, I'd be interested in a copy of Antique Cowboy.
@rooty
Even if you entered just a bit too late, I'd be interested in a copy of Antique Cowboy.
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@rooty

Oooo! Could I get a ping if you decide to print Antique Cowboy?
@rooty

Oooo! Could I get a ping if you decide to print Antique Cowboy?
Urbenjokester.gif
@rooty
I don't have enough currency to cover every skin/accent I want, so I'll look forward to the next TCC for that Antique Cowboy skin :D and also I'd like to be added to the pinglist anyways
@rooty
I don't have enough currency to cover every skin/accent I want, so I'll look forward to the next TCC for that Antique Cowboy skin :D and also I'd like to be added to the pinglist anyways
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 93 94