Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roots Accents - Bunnies, Roses and more!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94
@rooty Could you put me down for the Wild Fluffle please? ^-^ Also I'd love to be added to your general pinglist! Thanks!
@rooty Could you put me down for the Wild Fluffle please? ^-^ Also I'd love to be added to your general pinglist! Thanks!
@LucidDreams Done! öuö
@LucidDreams Done! öuö
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Oh my god that fluffle accent is so adorable omg. Can you add me to the fluffle pinglist?
@rooty
Oh my god that fluffle accent is so adorable omg. Can you add me to the fluffle pinglist?
@Lizardheart Do you want to be notified for reprints or new fluffle versions or both?

Also, both white male and female coatl versions are in stock right now if you want a copy c:
@Lizardheart Do you want to be notified for reprints or new fluffle versions or both?

Also, both white male and female coatl versions are in stock right now if you want a copy c:
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty

Both, please!
@rooty

Both, please!
@Lizardheart Gotcha!
@Lizardheart Gotcha!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Its a long shot, but I thought I might as well ask. Would there be any chance at a slightly recolored Skywhale accent? ;D You see, I have this amazing Snapper here that would be perfect for it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=565301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5654/565301_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Wailord. His partner is Skitty the Fae. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. Anywho. If you were willing to do a recolor, would it be possible to get the tailfin to match his colors? The foam and such is fine as is. Also, what would you charge for such a thing, if you were willing? If not, it's no big deal! I just thought I would ask. x3 Sorry for such a strange inquiry. Hopefully I'm not being too much of a bother.
@rooty
Its a long shot, but I thought I might as well ask.
Would there be any chance at a slightly recolored Skywhale accent? ;D
You see, I have this amazing Snapper here that would be perfect for it.

565301_350.png

This is Wailord. His partner is Skitty the Fae. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

Anywho. If you were willing to do a recolor, would it be possible to get the tailfin to match his colors? The foam and such is fine as is. Also, what would you charge for such a thing, if you were willing?

If not, it's no big deal! I just thought I would ask. x3
Sorry for such a strange inquiry. Hopefully I'm not being too much of a bother.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno What a beautiful couple. Making a recolor wouldn't be a problem at all!

As for prices, if I could manage to sell a full 10 copy pack, I could do it for my usual 500g per print, but looking at how slow the default Skywhale sells, I'm not too sure of that...

For a single custom recolor, I would charge a blueprint/the cost for one + 250g which is my usual profit of one accent copy.
@Bowno What a beautiful couple. Making a recolor wouldn't be a problem at all!

As for prices, if I could manage to sell a full 10 copy pack, I could do it for my usual 500g per print, but looking at how slow the default Skywhale sells, I'm not too sure of that...

For a single custom recolor, I would charge a blueprint/the cost for one + 250g which is my usual profit of one accent copy.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty I'd be totally down for either option! If we were to go for the custom recolor (1 copy) option, would it be perhaps too much to ask to add a tiiiny bit more? Nothing extreme! Just the color of his belly running up to his lower jaw. [img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/wailord.jpg[/img] Like so. Forgive me if I'm asking too much xD I'm just super excited about the idea of a whale accent for snappers. It's just so perfect!
@rooty
I'd be totally down for either option!

If we were to go for the custom recolor (1 copy) option, would it be perhaps too much to ask to add a tiiiny bit more? Nothing extreme! Just the color of his belly running up to his lower jaw.
wailord.jpg
Like so.
Forgive me if I'm asking too much xD I'm just super excited about the idea of a whale accent for snappers. It's just so perfect!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Hehe no problem!

I actually still got some stuff in my wip queue and I'm moving this weekend, so I can't really say when I could get it done. I'll get back to you next week about that, alright?
@Bowno Hehe no problem!

I actually still got some stuff in my wip queue and I'm moving this weekend, so I can't really say when I could get it done. I'll get back to you next week about that, alright?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 93 94