Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Contest Discussio
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56

byooduful skins/accents intensify and multiply

It cannot be stopped

byooduful skins/accents intensify and multiply

It cannot be stopped
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
[quote name="FlameDrake3" date="2014-11-10 16:36:52"]@TheCalicoTabby Just saying, I hope the dragon home skin wins! I LOVE IT SO MUCH GIMME IT PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE! EEEK! Sorry! So excited about that one, did that take you like, a whole year to make?[/quote] @FlameDrake3 You should probably post that over here rather than in the submissions thread, but thank you! ^^ I was working on it on and off for a few months. Earth is my flight, so I wanted to make something special!
FlameDrake3 wrote on 2014-11-10 16:36:52:
@TheCalicoTabby Just saying, I hope the dragon home skin wins! I LOVE IT SO MUCH GIMME IT PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEE! EEEK!

Sorry! So excited about that one, did that take you like, a whole year to make?
@FlameDrake3 You should probably post that over here rather than in the submissions thread, but thank you! ^^ I was working on it on and off for a few months. Earth is my flight, so I wanted to make something special!
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@creekdontrise
i love your skin! if for some reason it doesn't win, will you be selling it?
@creekdontrise
i love your skin! if for some reason it doesn't win, will you be selling it?
@dggeoff
Thank you! If enough people are interested I'll definitely look into it; otherwise we'll just have to cross our fingers that it wins haha!
@dggeoff
Thank you! If enough people are interested I'll definitely look into it; otherwise we'll just have to cross our fingers that it wins haha!
@arachnidsGrip

Oh, that cave painting one--! WANT SO MANY :D
@arachnidsGrip

Oh, that cave painting one--! WANT SO MANY :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@creekdontrise Your entry is my favorite by far! I would almost definitely be interested in buying one if it doesn't win and you decide to sell them.
@creekdontrise Your entry is my favorite by far! I would almost definitely be interested in buying one if it doesn't win and you decide to sell them.
@Dygii Dayum great work with that skin, I want that!
@Dygii Dayum great work with that skin, I want that!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Sableye Dang great accent! I don't have a crystal coatl yet, but if I ever get one I want that accent for it
@Sableye Dang great accent! I don't have a crystal coatl yet, but if I ever get one I want that accent for it
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty Thank you! :D Hopefully you'll enjoy it even more once I finish the details I wanted to add to it.
@rooty Thank you! :D Hopefully you'll enjoy it even more once I finish the details I wanted to add to it.
@Circade
I'll definitely keep it in mind, thank you so much!
@Circade
I'll definitely keep it in mind, thank you so much!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56