Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Hath Shop: Accents
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@Hathwall

Ah, that's a relief. It's such a pretty accent, I was afraid I'd have to wait for the next reprint :P

I can just send you payment in pm. Is it the same amount that you have listed for your pre-order price? And would you mind if I paid in treasure? (I just bought a noc I want to scroll cry/fac so I'm trying to save up gems)
@Hathwall

Ah, that's a relief. It's such a pretty accent, I was afraid I'd have to wait for the next reprint :P

I can just send you payment in pm. Is it the same amount that you have listed for your pre-order price? And would you mind if I paid in treasure? (I just bought a noc I want to scroll cry/fac so I'm trying to save up gems)
@Khoshekh
I will be doing one probably in the next couple of weeks!

@Safaris
Since it's an accent that's been both released and reprinted, it'll be full-price, at 500g or 200kt :3
@Khoshekh
I will be doing one probably in the next couple of weeks!

@Safaris
Since it's an accent that's been both released and reprinted, it'll be full-price, at 500g or 200kt :3
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall, Awesome! I'd be happy to put down my payment now, if you'd be willing to accept treasure?
@Hathwall, Awesome! I'd be happy to put down my payment now, if you'd be willing to accept treasure?
@Khoshekh
Personally, I'd rather you kept hold of your treasure until the next run--I'm horrible at remembering things, so unless you're willing to continue to hound me via PM I'm probably going to forget
@Khoshekh
Personally, I'd rather you kept hold of your treasure until the next run--I'm horrible at remembering things, so unless you're willing to continue to hound me via PM I'm probably going to forget
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall, haha fair enough! c: In that case, drop me a ping if/when you decide to rerun the accent?
@Hathwall, haha fair enough! c: In that case, drop me a ping if/when you decide to rerun the accent?
@Hathwall
Ahhh do you have any more copies of Oil Gloss on hand~? If not, can I be put on a pinglist if you ever decide to do a re-print? :3c I have Oil Gleam for my male noct and I'd love to have his mate match~!
@Hathwall
Ahhh do you have any more copies of Oil Gloss on hand~? If not, can I be put on a pinglist if you ever decide to do a re-print? :3c I have Oil Gleam for my male noct and I'd love to have his mate match~!
â—† HATCHERY â—† ART SHOP â—† ACCENT SHOP â—† BUST ADOPTS â—† MINIMAL BREEDERS â—†
IXxM9G0.gif r06aC6w.gif NU9XEny.gif
@Hathwall

No worries. That's fair. I just didn't see any other prices posted so I wanted to check and make sure first. I'll send it now. And thank you!
@Hathwall

No worries. That's fair. I just didn't see any other prices posted so I wanted to check and make sure first. I'll send it now. And thank you!
@KittyCosmonaut

I have Oil Gleam out right now, with Oil Gloss in the queue!

@Khoshekh

Adding you to the lists :3
@KittyCosmonaut

I have Oil Gleam out right now, with Oil Gloss in the queue!

@Khoshekh

Adding you to the lists :3
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Safaris @KittyCosmonaut
Oil Gloss is now available!
@Safaris @KittyCosmonaut
Oil Gloss is now available!
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
@Hathwall can I be put on a ping list for new stuff
@Hathwall can I be put on a ping list for new stuff
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg