Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 368 369
@uniformshark

So I'm kind of in love with your cordyceps accent but don't have enough gems. Are you going to be re-running it?
@uniformshark

So I'm kind of in love with your cordyceps accent but don't have enough gems. Are you going to be re-running it?
@Diplocaulus Yes! Right now I really need gems but I can put you on the ping list so you can get a treasure slot next time C:
@Diplocaulus Yes! Right now I really need gems but I can put you on the ping list so you can get a treasure slot next time C:
@Uniformshark

Please do. ;u;
@Uniformshark

Please do. ;u;
@UniformShark I just got your permafrost and it looks absolutely gorgeous on Oreos! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3377312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33774/3377312_350.png[/img] [/url] Now she looks like a milkshake haha! Awesome work, I'll also be grabbing that last cordyceps ;') There needs to be more awesome RB accents!
@UniformShark

I just got your permafrost and it looks absolutely gorgeous on Oreos!

3377312_350.png

Now she looks like a milkshake haha!
Awesome work, I'll also be grabbing that last cordyceps ;') There needs to be more awesome RB accents!
@TeaDino Omg the accent is perfect for her! :'D
And yes I agree more male Ridge accents please ;u;
Thank you very much for getting mine!
@TeaDino Omg the accent is perfect for her! :'D
And yes I agree more male Ridge accents please ;u;
Thank you very much for getting mine!
Edit: bought one off the AH. Nevermind! :D looks great on my derg too!
Edit: bought one off the AH. Nevermind! :D looks great on my derg too!

@Origamigryphon @Diplocaulus
I made a second Cordyceps run without preorders. You guys can send me the 250k and I give you a copy. In case you are not interested please tell me then I put the reserved copy up in the AH for gems C:
@Origamigryphon @Diplocaulus
I made a second Cordyceps run without preorders. You guys can send me the 250k and I give you a copy. In case you are not interested please tell me then I put the reserved copy up in the AH for gems C:
@Uniformshark

AAAH that was fast, I only have 230kt! Hold on a minute and I'll work up to 250. ;-;
@Uniformshark

AAAH that was fast, I only have 230kt! Hold on a minute and I'll work up to 250. ;-;
@Diplocaulus Sure no worries C:
@Diplocaulus Sure no worries C:
@uniformshark on the way!
@uniformshark on the way!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 368 369