Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 369 370
Slots for both Sandsurge Inc. Founder and Director please!
Slots for both Sandsurge Inc. Founder and Director please!
@Polyhymnia Director is in the AH you can grab a copy and yeh ok you get the last slot for the Founder which is still in resubmitted queue hell ;w;
@Polyhymnia Director is in the AH you can grab a copy and yeh ok you get the last slot for the Founder which is still in resubmitted queue hell ;w;
Could I have slots for Jelly Shark Bite, Ridge Stalker, Coral King and Coral Queen? All treasure?
Could I have slots for Jelly Shark Bite, Ridge Stalker, Coral King and Coral Queen? All treasure?
bL3QrMq.png
@Uniformshark could I get a slot for Complete Diaphonisation if you're doing reprints of it? Checked the AH and there isn't any copies left
@Uniformshark could I get a slot for Complete Diaphonisation if you're doing reprints of it? Checked the AH and there isn't any copies left
IMG_0221.png
@SteamedMilk might be hard, last public copy sold this morning and only 5 slots filled originally so that one was hard to sell, partial is more likely to get a reprint eventually ´_` accents are easier to just reprint on the go and throw in the AH
@SteamedMilk might be hard, last public copy sold this morning and only 5 slots filled originally so that one was hard to sell, partial is more likely to get a reprint eventually ´_` accents are easier to just reprint on the go and throw in the AH
@KayOkay24 I note you down for the shark bites (Im still waiting for the first run before submitting more those skins are difficult to get approved by mods)

but idk when I will do reprints of the coral royals but I will note you down in the reprint interest c:
@KayOkay24 I note you down for the shark bites (Im still waiting for the first run before submitting more those skins are difficult to get approved by mods)

but idk when I will do reprints of the coral royals but I will note you down in the reprint interest c:
@Uniformshark I'm fine with partial if that's okay!! They make my heart so happy
@Uniformshark I'm fine with partial if that's okay!! They make my heart so happy
IMG_0221.png
@Uniformshark Hi! Is there a general pinglist to be notified when you make new skin/accent or reprint ?
I love your starfall entry by the way, hope it win!
@Uniformshark Hi! Is there a general pinglist to be notified when you make new skin/accent or reprint ?
I love your starfall entry by the way, hope it win!
_______________ _ pipsqueak.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English
After 5 million years in development the Shark Bites finally have been approoved!
I didn't want to submit further runs until this back and forth with restrictions was over ´_` I'll be sending out copies for the first run shortly and now I need payment for the second, thank you everyone for your patience <3
Please use one way CR or PM to send 900g or mix (450g+475000t)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@philocaly
@AtomicCosmos
@DDDFirefox (paid)
@BriWantsSushi
@KayOkay24 (mix)

@Aoroen (mix)
@CrustyGlowstick
@DDDFirefox (paid)
@windowsXP
@BriWantsSushi
@KayOkay24 (mix)
After 5 million years in development the Shark Bites finally have been approoved!
I didn't want to submit further runs until this back and forth with restrictions was over ´_` I'll be sending out copies for the first run shortly and now I need payment for the second, thank you everyone for your patience <3
Please use one way CR or PM to send 900g or mix (450g+475000t)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@philocaly
@AtomicCosmos
@DDDFirefox (paid)
@BriWantsSushi
@KayOkay24 (mix)

@Aoroen (mix)
@CrustyGlowstick
@DDDFirefox (paid)
@windowsXP
@BriWantsSushi
@KayOkay24 (mix)
@Jusant I always ping gasp and my own pinglist whcih I can add you to if you like, but I can already set up a 'potential slot list' for my submission for when it does not win <3 and thank you so much thats really kind of you UwU (I likely will fiddle with it a bit more and refien it furhter)
@Jusant I always ping gasp and my own pinglist whcih I can add you to if you like, but I can already set up a 'potential slot list' for my submission for when it does not win <3 and thank you so much thats really kind of you UwU (I likely will fiddle with it a bit more and refien it furhter)
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 369 370