Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [[ Sketchii Pre-Orders ]] nothing new
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@sketchii
Could I get a slot for Shimmerscale please?
@sketchii
Could I get a slot for Shimmerscale please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora sure, send gems whenever. will reply with skin when out, etc. ^^
@Takora sure, send gems whenever. will reply with skin when out, etc. ^^
@sketchii can I get a copy of Shimmerscale and blossom belly?
@sketchii can I get a copy of Shimmerscale and blossom belly?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike sure, I'll add you to the list for blossom belly! you can find shimmerscale on the AH already, or you can send me 500gems and I'll manually send you one back (last spot for discounted price). ^^
@Niharike sure, I'll add you to the list for blossom belly! you can find shimmerscale on the AH already, or you can send me 500gems and I'll manually send you one back (last spot for discounted price). ^^
@sketchii Is there any way you could preview your accent Shimmerscale on this image? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=41&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=50&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev.jpeg[/img]
@sketchii

Is there any way you could preview your accent Shimmerscale on this image?

dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=41&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=50&elem=8&tertgene=6&spec=prev.jpeg
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@sketchii could I get a copy of blossom belly please?
@sketchii could I get a copy of blossom belly please?
they/them
@sketchii

Wow I love Shimmerscale. Unfortunately I don't have any gems. Would you be willing to take treasure? Also, could I be added to your ping list please?
@sketchii

Wow I love Shimmerscale. Unfortunately I don't have any gems. Would you be willing to take treasure? Also, could I be added to your ping list please?
@sketchii Will you add me to your pinglist please? I love Blossom Belly, but I'm currently broke D:
@sketchii Will you add me to your pinglist please? I love Blossom Belly, but I'm currently broke D:
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@Evarinya sure, here you go: [img]http://i.imgur.com/FOere9j.png[/img] @Safaris @AbysmalGrace added to pinglist! and sorry, I just had a few orders of treasure so I'm only looking for gems at the moment. @Maika @LucidDreams @Niharike could you three please send 500gems and I'll start the submission process for Blossom Belly!
@Evarinya
sure, here you go:
FOere9j.png

@Safaris @AbysmalGrace
added to pinglist! and sorry, I just had a few orders of treasure so I'm only looking for gems at the moment.

@Maika @LucidDreams @Niharike
could you three please send 500gems and I'll start the submission process for Blossom Belly!
@sketchii

Thanks. It kinda blends in a little more than I expected but I still really like the accent.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to hold one of those accents for me until next weekend for the latest? I only have 100 gems right now so i'd have to save up some treasure to swap for gems but I should be able to get that in a few days, i'm just saying a week to be on the safe side.
@sketchii

Thanks. It kinda blends in a little more than I expected but I still really like the accent.

Is there any chance you'd be willing to hold one of those accents for me until next weekend for the latest? I only have 100 gems right now so i'd have to save up some treasure to swap for gems but I should be able to get that in a few days, i'm just saying a week to be on the safe side.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18