Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Windbloom Wonders: [Mini Hiatus]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57
@Hazeledpoppy

Can I be put on the pinglist for Shining Diety please? Omg I love it so much it's perfect for my progen. :D
@Hazeledpoppy

Can I be put on the pinglist for Shining Diety please? Omg I love it so much it's perfect for my progen. :D
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance
Sure thing~!
I'm actually just about to submit it, so expect a note in maybe 2-4 days?
@Radiance
Sure thing~!
I'm actually just about to submit it, so expect a note in maybe 2-4 days?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Hazeledpoppy

Awesome perfect! :D
@Hazeledpoppy

Awesome perfect! :D
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Hazeledpoppy

I have a question and it's driving me insane. What are the colors of the dragon you have the accent previewd on?
@Hazeledpoppy

I have a question and it's driving me insane. What are the colors of the dragon you have the accent previewd on?
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance
...I have no idea.

It's been ages since I made that preview, so I assume it's Mulberry...
But.
It doesn't match up at all o.o

Maybe.... Maybe I edited it ages ago from a mulberry double?
To make it darker and more contrasty?
But oh gosh.
That would be a dang good color to add to the wheel... Plum, maybe?

Looking at it in an art program and sliding the transparency around a lot reveals that there's no way those yellowed tones on the edges of his wings could have come from it...

Now I'm so confused- I may just have to go play with every dark Fae to see if I can get the same results... Maybe Navy, color shifted to resemble mulberry?
@Radiance
...I have no idea.

It's been ages since I made that preview, so I assume it's Mulberry...
But.
It doesn't match up at all o.o

Maybe.... Maybe I edited it ages ago from a mulberry double?
To make it darker and more contrasty?
But oh gosh.
That would be a dang good color to add to the wheel... Plum, maybe?

Looking at it in an art program and sliding the transparency around a lot reveals that there's no way those yellowed tones on the edges of his wings could have come from it...

Now I'm so confused- I may just have to go play with every dark Fae to see if I can get the same results... Maybe Navy, color shifted to resemble mulberry?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
@Hazeledpoppy

It was driving my crazy! I plugged it into photoshop and compared it with every shade of purple/blue for faes and none of them match up xD It's a shame too cause that color is awesomeee o.o
@Hazeledpoppy

It was driving my crazy! I plugged it into photoshop and compared it with every shade of purple/blue for faes and none of them match up xD It's a shame too cause that color is awesomeee o.o
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Hazeledpoppy

Please add me to the Gleaming Deity list. Very interested in it.
@Hazeledpoppy

Please add me to the Gleaming Deity list. Very interested in it.
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein
Will do~!
@Frankenstein
Will do~!
@snowpea
@Talicinx
@Kintsy
@Radiance

Shining Deity made it in sometimes today!
I'll be putting the 6 unreserved copies on the AH, so if you claim yours through the AH, let me know! Otherwise, send 400g or the current treasure equivalent and I'll send your copy right back~!
@snowpea
@Talicinx
@Kintsy
@Radiance

Shining Deity made it in sometimes today!
I'll be putting the 6 unreserved copies on the AH, so if you claim yours through the AH, let me know! Otherwise, send 400g or the current treasure equivalent and I'll send your copy right back~!
@Hazeledpoppy Could i buy a copy of Shining Deity with treasure if possible? ;v;
@Hazeledpoppy Could i buy a copy of Shining Deity with treasure if possible? ;v;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57