Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skins Discussion
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86
@Vallantis

plz do not post comments on the submissions page post here with comments
@Vallantis

plz do not post comments on the submissions page post here with comments
FC: 0232-8823-3162 Name: Kat
Version: X, Y, Alpha Sapphire
Vivillion Pattern: High Plains Pattern
Safari : Fairy - Swirlix, Togepi and Floette
Excuse me, but I'm wondering how one makes the lineart that blue-y color when doing things such as worn/torn wings or missing limbs! o: The rules say not to mess with the lineart tab, so I don't, but I've tried all I can think of to make it lighter on those "erased" areas with no success. :C

Also, if I want to erase a part of the dragon (say, part of the leg) that has shading, is that okay? I have seen entries (AMAZING ones such as the Maggot Snapper which I really hope wins because it is goregous) do this, but I am paranoid and am unsure if it is allowed. :c

Thank you for your time!
Excuse me, but I'm wondering how one makes the lineart that blue-y color when doing things such as worn/torn wings or missing limbs! o: The rules say not to mess with the lineart tab, so I don't, but I've tried all I can think of to make it lighter on those "erased" areas with no success. :C

Also, if I want to erase a part of the dragon (say, part of the leg) that has shading, is that okay? I have seen entries (AMAZING ones such as the Maggot Snapper which I really hope wins because it is goregous) do this, but I am paranoid and am unsure if it is allowed. :c

Thank you for your time!
1MeHaCI.gifyKp0KRf.pngPiDMVwk.pngDmRdZYl.png1MeHaCI.gif
@Soro
I think it looks GREAT for your first entry, and I have a dragon that I can very well imagine with that accent :D. Good luck! (and welcome to FR ^^)
@Soro
I think it looks GREAT for your first entry, and I have a dragon that I can very well imagine with that accent :D. Good luck! (and welcome to FR ^^)
I decided to finally getting back to working on my entry a bit more. I'd love to hear any feedback and critique people have on it! [img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah126/Silviya7/ror-2-wip-v2-png_zps84756790.png[/img]
I decided to finally getting back to working on my entry a bit more. I'd love to hear any feedback and critique people have on it!

ror-2-wip-v2-png_zps84756790.png
@Fadeela

yes! I will probably be selling it assuming it wont win. glad you like it!

@Vallantis

glad you like it! ^^
(though you posted in the submissions thread and not this one so you probably will need to remove your post)
@Fadeela

yes! I will probably be selling it assuming it wont win. glad you like it!

@Vallantis

glad you like it! ^^
(though you posted in the submissions thread and not this one so you probably will need to remove your post)
insert funny joke here
If any of these do not win, will the makers please pm me if they intend to sell copies.
I'll buy as many of these as I can afford. ;A;
@Kamalia (Scavenger's Garb)
@Zikul (Dikarya)
@5inthemorning (Contagious Wanderer)
@BlackCoyote (Exploding Heart)
@wormwood (Abomination)
@Hyraptor (Does This Look Infected)
@Khroma (Mycena Membrane)
@Twigwise (Benign Necrosis)
@demonpunk (Cabin Basement)
@KristmasTree (Mushrooooms)
@FamiliarAlien (Infested) Also it does indeed remind me of toys we used to have.
@Labalamp (Infectious/Carnivore)
@ArtisticThingem (Lacuna)
@Doomling (Boneyard Scavenger)
@Bongo (Fig 1.)
@PixelX (Scourged Suffering)
@Hauvatiaene (Carrier)
@TropiNui (The Royal Heartbreaker)
@Ink (Pest Mother)
@skallen (Smiling Daughter) That mouth. I love it.
@Tankarank (Patient Zero)
If any of these do not win, will the makers please pm me if they intend to sell copies.
I'll buy as many of these as I can afford. ;A;
@Kamalia (Scavenger's Garb)
@Zikul (Dikarya)
@5inthemorning (Contagious Wanderer)
@BlackCoyote (Exploding Heart)
@wormwood (Abomination)
@Hyraptor (Does This Look Infected)
@Khroma (Mycena Membrane)
@Twigwise (Benign Necrosis)
@demonpunk (Cabin Basement)
@KristmasTree (Mushrooooms)
@FamiliarAlien (Infested) Also it does indeed remind me of toys we used to have.
@Labalamp (Infectious/Carnivore)
@ArtisticThingem (Lacuna)
@Doomling (Boneyard Scavenger)
@Bongo (Fig 1.)
@PixelX (Scourged Suffering)
@Hauvatiaene (Carrier)
@TropiNui (The Royal Heartbreaker)
@Ink (Pest Mother)
@skallen (Smiling Daughter) That mouth. I love it.
@Tankarank (Patient Zero)
@Eurus Certainly!!
@Eurus Certainly!!
eA7X10t.jpg
@Eurus

Thank you, and I will :)
@Eurus

Thank you, and I will :)
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Tankarank

I love your skin. You did great with the subtle details and shadows of things like the emaciated ribs, the veins, and the papery, sickly membrane. She looks really beat up and it's awesome. Your color scheme also helps keep the lineart and shadow layers from looking too obvious. Good luck!
@Tankarank

I love your skin. You did great with the subtle details and shadows of things like the emaciated ribs, the veins, and the papery, sickly membrane. She looks really beat up and it's awesome. Your color scheme also helps keep the lineart and shadow layers from looking too obvious. Good luck!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Eurus

come here
come here you precious creature let me hug you.

Let's just hope the judges overlook the raging fact it's got almost literally nothing to do with the plague flight or domain except that it's a giant coiling shambling corpse

Let's all go for gold here.

But yeah if it doesn't you can DEFINITELY expect me to remake my accent shop for that thing.
@Eurus

come here
come here you precious creature let me hug you.

Let's just hope the judges overlook the raging fact it's got almost literally nothing to do with the plague flight or domain except that it's a giant coiling shambling corpse

Let's all go for gold here.

But yeah if it doesn't you can DEFINITELY expect me to remake my accent shop for that thing.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86