Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | EclaireDeLune's Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Nika I'm doing a run of Sundancer Lite, so I've reserved an accent for you :)
@Nika I'm doing a run of Sundancer Lite, so I've reserved an accent for you :)
@Royalheather Awesome, thanks!
@Royalheather Awesome, thanks!
@nika Just submitted the blueprint, the accent should be approved in a few days' time, so have your gems ready :)
@nika Just submitted the blueprint, the accent should be approved in a few days' time, so have your gems ready :)
@Royalheather Yay! I have the gems. :)
@Royalheather Yay! I have the gems. :)
@Nika The accents just came in! So whenever you send me the gems I can get you yours :)
@Nika The accents just came in! So whenever you send me the gems I can get you yours :)
@Royalheather Hii I just wanted to say thank you for the accent, and show you my girl. Cause she looks so beautiful and I'm in love [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7274743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72748/7274743_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Royalheather
Hii I just wanted to say thank you for the accent, and show you my girl. Cause she looks so beautiful and I'm in love

7274743_350.png
tumblr_nmt8z0oYqk1r5eb66o9_r1_100.png
@mintcel Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I'm glad that accent looks so well on her! :3
@mintcel Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I'm glad that accent looks so well on her! :3
I saw your sundancer in the auction house a while ago and have been quite literally stalking for it. It's gorgeous, I love the simple elegance of it. I've been trying to make my own skins and accents for a while, but...guh. This is what I would have made, and then some. I saw the Sundancer a few minutes ago and snagged it, then came looking for you to tell you just how much I loved it.

TLDR I adore your vision on these and your execution is far better than I could have done. Bravo and thank you for putting more of these out there.

Though I'm curious, I couldn't see the difference between Sundancer and Sundancer Lite.
I saw your sundancer in the auction house a while ago and have been quite literally stalking for it. It's gorgeous, I love the simple elegance of it. I've been trying to make my own skins and accents for a while, but...guh. This is what I would have made, and then some. I saw the Sundancer a few minutes ago and snagged it, then came looking for you to tell you just how much I loved it.

TLDR I adore your vision on these and your execution is far better than I could have done. Bravo and thank you for putting more of these out there.

Though I'm curious, I couldn't see the difference between Sundancer and Sundancer Lite.
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Kaegro Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear you think so well of it :3

And Sundancer has a white belly, while Sundancer Lite is just the gold trim. :)
@Kaegro Thank you so much! It means a lot to hear you think so well of it :3

And Sundancer has a white belly, while Sundancer Lite is just the gold trim. :)
Ah, that's why I didn't notice - Rhoki is white, so the only difference was crystal belly or no. I can see it now that you pointed it out. =P
Ah, that's why I didn't notice - Rhoki is white, so the only difference was crystal belly or no. I can see it now that you pointed it out. =P
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45