Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 ... 3520 3521
@Apothecaria - thanks for taking an interest! the artist is active, but it doesn't seem like they will be reprinting anytime soon. Would 900g be fair, double the price of the original selling price? Please, by all means, I'm happy to haggle as well!

@Akosh Apologies, but I only just saw your post! Are you still interested in Contaminated Ribbons for PC males? If so, please throw me an offer, if possible, for it? I'm unsure what to price it at, as the original price for it was 500g, but it seems the artist isn't going to reprint any others.
@Apothecaria - thanks for taking an interest! the artist is active, but it doesn't seem like they will be reprinting anytime soon. Would 900g be fair, double the price of the original selling price? Please, by all means, I'm happy to haggle as well!

@Akosh Apologies, but I only just saw your post! Are you still interested in Contaminated Ribbons for PC males? If so, please throw me an offer, if possible, for it? I'm unsure what to price it at, as the original price for it was 500g, but it seems the artist isn't going to reprint any others.
feel free to ask^^.

Quote:

Looking for:
feel free to ask^^.

Quote:

Looking for:
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
have:

tentative:

want:

i like imp, wildclaw, skydancer, coatl m and pearlcatcher f accents/skinccents! i will look at pretty much anything

i know there's a few out there so i'm also specifically looking for any The Last Guardian inspired skins/accents

- i will take gems
- i'm not interested in accents for snappers or faes
- i will do holds or payment plans
have:

tentative:

want:

i like imp, wildclaw, skydancer, coatl m and pearlcatcher f accents/skinccents! i will look at pretty much anything

i know there's a few out there so i'm also specifically looking for any The Last Guardian inspired skins/accents

- i will take gems
- i'm not interested in accents for snappers or faes
- i will do holds or payment plans
tumblr_inline_p4eunoIEez1qmfni7_540.gif
@Bolas Would you take 800 g for it?
@Bolas Would you take 800 g for it?
@akosh sure, i can do that! let me set up the cr! :D
@akosh sure, i can do that! let me set up the cr! :D
@Bolas Cool thank you!
@Bolas Cool thank you!
may i have the wings of midas pls?
may i have the wings of midas pls?
Selling/trading these customs, feel free to make an offer through here or messages:

Reaalllly looking for these two. Please message me if you have either and are willing to part with it? I can offer gems as well:

Thanks!
Selling/trading these customs, feel free to make an offer through here or messages:

Reaalllly looking for these two. Please message me if you have either and are willing to part with it? I can offer gems as well:

Thanks!
@Arcani how much for forest fancies? o: would 1kg do?
@Arcani how much for forest fancies? o: would 1kg do?
enV6nur.png
@Ashirene

1kg works for me! Please send me a CR :D
@Ashirene

1kg works for me! Please send me a CR :D
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png