Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
@Clavicado
ah ok ok thanks anyway
@Clavicado
ah ok ok thanks anyway
@Johan
Sorry when I meant to reply wiht "800g", that's how much the artist was selling them for! Also I think that Thrall of Shadows is still being reprinted, so you should check out Zephemerel's accent shop :)
@Johan
Sorry when I meant to reply wiht "800g", that's how much the artist was selling them for! Also I think that Thrall of Shadows is still being reprinted, so you should check out Zephemerel's accent shop :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif

@lithnathron

H A V E :

xx
xx
xx
xx

W A N T :

xx× gems/treasure (1:650)

xx× specific accent(s):
xx

xx× other accents, regardless of theme

@lithnathron

H A V E :

xx
xx
xx
xx

W A N T :

xx× gems/treasure (1:650)

xx× specific accent(s):
xx

xx× other accents, regardless of theme

+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@Fujo

Hi darling! Would you be interested in anything I have for "Pink Roccoco Roses"? I'm willing to trade multiples and offer payment as well!

Have

+ Gems
+ Treasure

Want

Love angelic, princess, fairy, pastel themes! Totally crazy about Snappers and Tundras!
Come with offers please <3

@Colorwavez
@Fujo

Hi darling! Would you be interested in anything I have for "Pink Roccoco Roses"? I'm willing to trade multiples and offer payment as well!

Have

+ Gems
+ Treasure

Want

Love angelic, princess, fairy, pastel themes! Totally crazy about Snappers and Tundras!
Come with offers please <3

@Colorwavez
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Colorwavez Nothing you have jumps out at me but I'd be happy to sell it? If you have an offer I'd be happy to hear it!

@Aloice Nothing you got for trading jumps out at me, but I'd be happy to sell the accents you are interested in! As for price, for Zephyr Dancer I'd ask what i originally paid: 500 gems. Dawn Dancer I am a bit attached to so it'd depend on your offer. And Love Long Lost is a skin and retired so I am unsure what to ask for it? Happy to take offers on it htough as I am not too fond of it.

@Enoch Ah, sorry, I am afraid I am not interested in Queen of Ravens )= But I'd be happy to sell Glad Faerie if you have an offer?
@Colorwavez Nothing you have jumps out at me but I'd be happy to sell it? If you have an offer I'd be happy to hear it!

@Aloice Nothing you got for trading jumps out at me, but I'd be happy to sell the accents you are interested in! As for price, for Zephyr Dancer I'd ask what i originally paid: 500 gems. Dawn Dancer I am a bit attached to so it'd depend on your offer. And Love Long Lost is a skin and retired so I am unsure what to ask for it? Happy to take offers on it htough as I am not too fond of it.

@Enoch Ah, sorry, I am afraid I am not interested in Queen of Ravens )= But I'd be happy to sell Glad Faerie if you have an offer?
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Silence

Have~

Possibly looking to swap for it's white counterpart!

Want~
Gems/Treasure

RPG/Fantasy-like skincents/accents, armor, weapons (medieval), rpg-class themed etc. etc. Try me! c:

Specifically;
- Watery accent for WC female
- Crab-like accent (or similar) for male
- Gold armor for male Imp/Guardian
- Blacksmith-like themed accent for female Guard (or similar)
- Warlord/Armor for male Guards
- Archer or green/gold-themed accent male Imp/Ridge
- Nature-ish accent male noc/WC

Also looking to buy these!

Not interested in; fake bellies, glitter, food, rainbow, galaxy, pastel, cute and the like.

@Silence

Have~

Possibly looking to swap for it's white counterpart!

Want~
Gems/Treasure

RPG/Fantasy-like skincents/accents, armor, weapons (medieval), rpg-class themed etc. etc. Try me! c:

Specifically;
- Watery accent for WC female
- Crab-like accent (or similar) for male
- Gold armor for male Imp/Guardian
- Blacksmith-like themed accent for female Guard (or similar)
- Warlord/Armor for male Guards
- Archer or green/gold-themed accent male Imp/Ridge
- Nature-ish accent male noc/WC

Also looking to buy these!

Not interested in; fake bellies, glitter, food, rainbow, galaxy, pastel, cute and the like.

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Fujo

I'm a bit off on the value so apologies if it's totally unreasonable! <3 1000 Gems maybe?
@Fujo

I'm a bit off on the value so apologies if it's totally unreasonable! <3 1000 Gems maybe?
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Fujo

Oooh, color me interested. I think I saw a copy of Dawn Dancer on the AH lately for 900-1000g, so are you interested in that price range? I'd like to get Zephyr Dancer off of you as well, but I don't have a lot of gems on me atm so either way you'll probably have to wait a little bit as I try to collect monies ^^;;
@Fujo

Oooh, color me interested. I think I saw a copy of Dawn Dancer on the AH lately for 900-1000g, so are you interested in that price range? I'd like to get Zephyr Dancer off of you as well, but I don't have a lot of gems on me atm so either way you'll probably have to wait a little bit as I try to collect monies ^^;;
@Severance how much would you be looking for Deadly Fangs? I don't think any of my accents would be of interest for you..
Have:
easier to part:

Harder to part:

Want:

or similar ones :)
@Severance how much would you be looking for Deadly Fangs? I don't think any of my accents would be of interest for you..
Have:
easier to part:

Harder to part:

Want:

or similar ones :)
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
[b]EASIER:[/b] (I am willing to sell/trade any of these.) [quote][skin=6189] [skin=7828] [skin=8376] [skin=9438] [skin=8538] [skin=8539] [skin=8855] [skin=9247] [skin=9788] [skin=12304] [skin=8580] [skin=8650] [skin=9947] [skin=12306] [skin=5961] [skin=8283] [skin=15458] [skin=16988] [skin=7841][/quote] [b]HARDER:[/b] (I [i]might[/i] sell but I am more inclined to trade. Depends.) [quote][skin=6505] [skin=6367] [skin=11637] [skin=16082] [skin=17120] [skin=17324] [skin=16542] [skin=7511] [skin=13017] [skin=15487] [skin=8457] [skin=8933] [skin=8480] [skin=7707] [skin=17328] [skin=17322] [skin=12743] [skin=10541] [skin=16710] [skin=17420] [skin=17426] [skin=8919][/quote] [b]PROBABLY NEVER:[/b] (Most of these are equipped or VERY dear to me! Reference for myself mostly. I won't stop you from trying but be aware that every single one here is worth a LOT to me.) [quote][skin=13337] [skin=6164] [skin=7251] [skin=13348] [skin=16779] [skin=17073] [skin=17300] [skin=17385] [skin=8426] [skin=8029] [skin=15547] [skin=16645] [skin=8778] [skin=3888] [skin=13031] [skin=11730] [skin=12504] [skin=12505] [skin=16115] [skin=12003] [skin=14480] [skin=16942] [skin=16564] [skin=12485] [skin=15839] [skin=15255] [skin=17288] [/quote] [b]WANT: [/b] (Please PM me if you're willing to sell any of these.) [quote] [skin=12839] [skin=16758] [size=1](A girl can dream...)[/size] [skin=3577] [skin=9151] [skin=12603] [skin=16128] [skin=9145][/quote] I will look at other things too! ;uu; You might have something I want. Pinging is fine, but I prefer PM's~
EASIER: (I am willing to sell/trade any of these.)
Quote:

HARDER: (I might sell but I am more inclined to trade. Depends.)
Quote:

PROBABLY NEVER: (Most of these are equipped or VERY dear to me! Reference for myself mostly. I won't stop you from trying but be aware that every single one here is worth a LOT to me.)
Quote:

WANT: (Please PM me if you're willing to sell any of these.)
Quote:
(A girl can dream...)

I will look at other things too! ;uu; You might have something I want. Pinging is fine, but I prefer PM's~
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png