Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | doe's bakery [accents]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46
@doetails
Alright, thank you! I bought the banana sprinkles off the AH and I'll send over the gems for the imp strawberry one.
@doetails
Alright, thank you! I bought the banana sprinkles off the AH and I'll send over the gems for the imp strawberry one.
@doetails

can you put me on breed pinglist? Specifically for Male WC? qvq
@doetails

can you put me on breed pinglist? Specifically for Male WC? qvq
@doetails
can you put me down for all the coatl accents please haha
@doetails
can you put me down for all the coatl accents please haha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@doetails

Do you have your submitted Strawberry Sprinkles in stock? I would like to purchase one.
@doetails

Do you have your submitted Strawberry Sprinkles in stock? I would like to purchase one.
0A8CmoE.gif
@doetails
IN FACT
PUT ME DOWN FOR EVERYTHING
EVERY SINGLE ONE ROFL
& im not joking haha :'D

Also do you have any copies of strawberry sprinkles left?? If not would you be willing to submit me a copy if I sent a blueprint & some gems your way??
@doetails
IN FACT
PUT ME DOWN FOR EVERYTHING
EVERY SINGLE ONE ROFL
& im not joking haha :'D

Also do you have any copies of strawberry sprinkles left?? If not would you be willing to submit me a copy if I sent a blueprint & some gems your way??
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Solarin
added!

@NowViewing
added you to them all ! i'm waiting on a set of 10 to come back so its no problem :3c
hopefully they get in soon

@Aprikoko
i dont atm but theyre being processed rn!

and also weird thing,the banana/vanilla imps got denied ? even though they were exactly the same as the strawberry.....weird stuff
submitting 'em again tho
@Solarin
added!

@NowViewing
added you to them all ! i'm waiting on a set of 10 to come back so its no problem :3c
hopefully they get in soon

@Aprikoko
i dont atm but theyre being processed rn!

and also weird thing,the banana/vanilla imps got denied ? even though they were exactly the same as the strawberry.....weird stuff
submitting 'em again tho
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
its too bad there isn't a more definitive way to tell why things get rejected or approved! I noticed the opacity on the coatls was a little bit lower on the than on the imp accents, that's so bizarre they would approve one version and not the other. seems like its kinda all over the place lately re: coverage approval. >:c
its too bad there isn't a more definitive way to tell why things get rejected or approved! I noticed the opacity on the coatls was a little bit lower on the than on the imp accents, that's so bizarre they would approve one version and not the other. seems like its kinda all over the place lately re: coverage approval. >:c
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@doetails hi! could i see a preview of choco sprinkles on this girl [img]http://i.imgur.com/Qolg0nt.png[/img] and choco sprinkles on this boy, please! ^p^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/1faNIUf.png[/img]
@doetails

hi! could i see a preview of choco sprinkles on this girl

Qolg0nt.png

and choco sprinkles on this boy, please! ^p^

1faNIUf.png
1VvvGVj.jpg
@doetails could I get a slot for the Strawberry Sprinkles Male Coatl accent and Vanilla Sprinkles Female Imp accent?
@doetails could I get a slot for the Strawberry Sprinkles Male Coatl accent and Vanilla Sprinkles Female Imp accent?
[center][size=2]@Manda GOD ikr its been so sporadic lately and its like ugh no... it would be GREAT if there was like a pre approval process,like asking if a sketch is in percentage without having to mess with the intended product its kinda angering that you have to submit & pay for blueprints and wait just to be told "lol no it doesnt fit" without any guidelines ;o; @zeroukai [img]http://i.imgur.com/mMvIRny.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UlOx1jM.png[/img] @ryoga added you for them! gonna have to change almost all these accents probably SO im gonna be giving the front page a facelift soon,hopefully none have to be actually redone tho UGH the imps are confirmed tho,so thank god those went through and jsyk any advance pay will be returned if the changes are unsatisfactory & the banana sprinkles are definitely gonna be changed a bit,the opacity is SO irritating im crying at gembond with it[/center]
@Manda
GOD ikr its been so sporadic lately and its like ugh no...
it would be GREAT if there was like a pre approval process,like asking if a sketch is in percentage without having to mess with the intended product
its kinda angering that you have to submit & pay for blueprints and wait just to be told "lol no it doesnt fit" without any guidelines ;o;

@zeroukai
mMvIRny.png
UlOx1jM.png

@ryoga
added you for them!

gonna have to change almost all these accents probably SO im gonna be giving the front page a facelift soon,hopefully none have to be actually redone tho UGH
the imps are confirmed tho,so thank god those went through
and jsyk any advance pay will be returned if the changes are unsatisfactory
& the banana sprinkles are definitely gonna be changed a bit,the opacity is SO irritating im crying at gembond with it
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46