Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glow's Skins & Accents - Jade Mask +more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@GlowPen, put me on the pinglist? (:
@GlowPen, put me on the pinglist? (:
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@Weasel @Beelzebub - Done and done! (You're in the new release/general pings, Beelzebub uvu If you want to be in the mirror accent pings, let me know and I'll update it when I wake up!)
@Weasel @Beelzebub - Done and done! (You're in the new release/general pings, Beelzebub uvu If you want to be in the mirror accent pings, let me know and I'll update it when I wake up!)
H91opnQ.pngWR7T264.pngDMbc40U.pngbFaSK5v.png
Hey @GlowPen!

What lovey Shop! I would love to have a slot for your female mirror please, I can send the payment asap if you wish!

btw, may i be on your General new release ping list too please..? :)
Hey @GlowPen!

What lovey Shop! I would love to have a slot for your female mirror please, I can send the payment asap if you wish!

btw, may i be on your General new release ping list too please..? :)
35326_s.gif
@GlowPen, just new releases. I already have an accent for my robot Mirror :P
@GlowPen, just new releases. I already have an accent for my robot Mirror :P
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
@GlowPen

I'd love to be on the list for that mirror lady.
@GlowPen

I'd love to be on the list for that mirror lady.
@Bluedragon - Will do! Payment isn't necessary until all of the slots are filled! uvu

@Beelzebub - Haha, just as long as I got it right!

@Ith - Alright! ovo d (Just to clarify because I just woke up and my brain isn't processing, slots or pings? You're in the slots list but if I got it wrong then please correct me uvu)
@Bluedragon - Will do! Payment isn't necessary until all of the slots are filled! uvu

@Beelzebub - Haha, just as long as I got it right!

@Ith - Alright! ovo d (Just to clarify because I just woke up and my brain isn't processing, slots or pings? You're in the slots list but if I got it wrong then please correct me uvu)
@GlowPen
I want the mirror accent but I probably won't have enough gems until Flameforger's actually starts.
If the spots aren't filled by August 24th I would like a slot though, 'cause it's a pretty cool accent
@GlowPen
I want the mirror accent but I probably won't have enough gems until Flameforger's actually starts.
If the spots aren't filled by August 24th I would like a slot though, 'cause it's a pretty cool accent
@GlowPen May I please see Joints on my small pox dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5118562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51186/5118562_350.png[/img] [/url] If you need me to take off her apparel, I'd be happy to! Also, I'd love to be added to your general pinglist for future accents!
@GlowPen

May I please see Joints on my small pox dragon?

5118562_350.png

If you need me to take off her apparel, I'd be happy to!

Also, I'd love to be added to your general pinglist for future accents!
D:
@glassjars - No worries if you don't! If it gets enough interest, I'll bump up the slots available to 10. Even if it doesn't open up more, I'll probably release it again at least one more time! uvu I can put you in the pings for the Joints accent and update you if it gets re-released or more slots open up for it! @Bob - Sure thing! [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/98040b1f60b77c9e432c8c227ffaaf64/tumblr_nadc8k1btF1tq2330o1_400.png[/img] I used the Scrying Workshop, hope that's fine! uvu And I'll add you right now!
@glassjars - No worries if you don't! If it gets enough interest, I'll bump up the slots available to 10. Even if it doesn't open up more, I'll probably release it again at least one more time! uvu I can put you in the pings for the Joints accent and update you if it gets re-released or more slots open up for it!

@Bob - Sure thing!

tumblr_nadc8k1btF1tq2330o1_400.png

I used the Scrying Workshop, hope that's fine! uvu And I'll add you right now!
@GlowPen
Alright~
Yes, please do put me in the pinglist uwu
@GlowPen
Alright~
Yes, please do put me in the pinglist uwu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11