Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ball-joint doll female fae accent
1 2 3
I've been working on an accent for @Ghostheart, who advocated I start a thread for it in case there's further interest. I don't have much experience with accents, so advice would be appreciated as well. The accent: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d8d3570fb65980cb245ca4bc44ef8991/tumblr_na7gxtCcU01tf1sv9o1_400.png[/img] And since that's immposible to visualize, a preview on one of my dragons. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/91fca427297b71e4b2755f7e249dad9f/tumblr_na7gxtCcU01tf1sv9o2_400.png[/img] I think the standard pricing for accents is around 400g? Sorry this isn't a very clear opening post. Listing 1. Ghostheart [PAID] 2. Astraya [PAID] 3. Tamasha [PAID] 4. Raikdow [PAID] 5. Raikdow [PAID] Next set? 1. Sasori 2. OPEN 3. OPEN 4. OPEN 5. OPEN
I've been working on an accent for @Ghostheart, who advocated I start a thread for it in case there's further interest. I don't have much experience with accents, so advice would be appreciated as well.

The accent:
tumblr_na7gxtCcU01tf1sv9o1_400.png

And since that's immposible to visualize, a preview on one of my dragons.
tumblr_na7gxtCcU01tf1sv9o2_400.png

I think the standard pricing for accents is around 400g? Sorry this isn't a very clear opening post.

Listing
1. Ghostheart [PAID]
2. Astraya [PAID]
3. Tamasha [PAID]
4. Raikdow [PAID]
5. Raikdow [PAID]

Next set?
1. Sasori
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
@askani

Promotes! It looks gorgeous!
@askani

Promotes! It looks gorgeous!
@Askani
I would be interested in this for sure, you could put me down for a slot if you start one and let me know when you need to be paid
@Askani
I would be interested in this for sure, you could put me down for a slot if you start one and let me know when you need to be paid
@Askani oh my word... *grabby hands* consider me VERY interested o_o
@Askani oh my word... *grabby hands* consider me VERY interested o_o
@askani

You know you've got my attention!
@askani

You know you've got my attention!
@Ghostheart @Astraya @Tamasha

Okay, I updated the first post with a slot list! Tamasha, I'm guessing you would like a slot as well but I don't want to make assumptions, so there's a question mark by your name for now.
@Ghostheart @Astraya @Tamasha

Okay, I updated the first post with a slot list! Tamasha, I'm guessing you would like a slot as well but I don't want to make assumptions, so there's a question mark by your name for now.
@askani- How many slots are left before you fill the order?
@askani- How many slots are left before you fill the order?
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow There's either two or three slots remaining, depending on Tamasha's interest; I'm probably just going for a five-copy run, at least for the time being.
@Raikdow There's either two or three slots remaining, depending on Tamasha's interest; I'm probably just going for a five-copy run, at least for the time being.
Sure fit in my clan perfectly :D
Sure fit in my clan perfectly :D
Guardian of the Driftwood Drag
@askani- I'll take the remaining slots- either 2 or 3, depending on @tamasha. I just need to buy the gems, so let me know when you can if that'll be 800 or 1200. c=
@askani- I'll take the remaining slots- either 2 or 3, depending on @tamasha. I just need to buy the gems, so let me know when you can if that'll be 800 or 1200. c=
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 3