Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Sparkling Blue Skin - Imperial Male! |
This is my first skin I've ever made and wanted to publish, inspired both by the thundercrack carnival and the color theme for a book I'm working on. I already checked all the darkest parts of the skin and there's no absolute black in there so I think it's good to go! There's still no solid name decision for it yet but I'll get to that when I go to publish it! [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/vrgifb.jpg[/img] I've been wanting to publish this skin for quite some time now but I find myself short in funds to do it, so I decided to do open up [b]9 slots, 600 gems each[/b] to those who want a copy of the skin themselves. If you're interested just send over the gems and I'll fill a slot with your name. :D [b]| SLOTS |[/b] [b]1. Chronicarus[/b] [b]2. Makoes[/b] 3. -- 4. -- 5. -- 6. -- 7. -- 8. -- 9. -- 10. --
This is my first skin I've ever made and wanted to publish, inspired both by the thundercrack carnival and the color theme for a book I'm working on.

I already checked all the darkest parts of the skin and there's no absolute black in there so I think it's good to go! There's still no solid name decision for it yet but I'll get to that when I go to publish it!

vrgifb.jpg

I've been wanting to publish this skin for quite some time now but I find myself short in funds to do it, so I decided to do open up 9 slots, 600 gems each to those who want a copy of the skin themselves. If you're interested just send over the gems and I'll fill a slot with your name. :D

| SLOTS |
1. Chronicarus
2. Makoes
3. --
4. --
5. --
6. --
7. --
8. --
9. --
10. --
Su0xI8v.png
Bump ^^
Such a beautiful skin!!!
Bump ^^
Such a beautiful skin!!!
If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
Love Triple Caribbeans? Caribbean Isle Hatchery
Bump :D
Bump, come on people, its a really pretty skin :D
Bump, come on people, its a really pretty skin :D
Bump
Bump