Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Cockatrice
Oh my god
ohmygod

You're the best. :')
@Cockatrice
Oh my god
ohmygod

You're the best. :')
[quote][Best thing I've seen all day][/quote] @Cockatrice ROFL! I love you. xDDDD
Quote:
[Best thing I've seen all day]
@Cockatrice ROFL! I love you. xDDDD
[quote name="Cockatrice" date="2014-08-05 15:42:11"]@Undel @Flamecaller snip[/quote] i am liking this festival so far
Cockatrice wrote on 2014-08-05 15:42:11:

i am liking this festival so far
guilty_crown_signature_by_cherish_romance-d5eccy3.png
@Flamecaller
YOU TELL 'EM MATHER

@Cockatrice
You're always the best omg
@Flamecaller
YOU TELL 'EM MATHER

@Cockatrice
You're always the best omg
@Asmo If yours is not one of the winners I'm going to set something on fire.
@Asmo If yours is not one of the winners I'm going to set something on fire.
NHzYzMb.png
@Asmo

I really like your Feuerteufel skin!

Also, nice sord.
@Asmo

I really like your Feuerteufel skin!

Also, nice sord.
fKJwbdW.png
[quote name="Flamecaller" date="2014-08-05 12:49:17"]... I will not forget this, minion of shadow.[/quote] Uh oh, someone's in trouble! Run @Undel ! @Cockatrice LOL! That's perfect!!!!!!! Their expressions are hilarious! @ChissChass I hope that was sarcasm.
Flamecaller wrote on 2014-08-05 12:49:17:

I will not forget this, minion of shadow.

Uh oh, someone's in trouble! Run @Undel !

@Cockatrice

LOL! That's perfect!!!!!!! Their expressions are hilarious!

@ChissChass

I hope that was sarcasm.
og0rGtI.jpg
[quote name="Heavenbat" date="2014-08-05 13:20:49"][img]http://i.imgur.com/OBdVXKg.png[/img] [b]Magma Queen[/b][/quote] Any chance I could get some suggestions/critique on this? I'm at a loss what else to do for it but I feel like it could be better somehow? Particularly for the wings... [s]also I really want to win finally[/s]
Heavenbat wrote on 2014-08-05 13:20:49:
OBdVXKg.png
Magma Queen

Any chance I could get some suggestions/critique on this? I'm at a loss what else to do for it but I feel like it could be better somehow? Particularly for the wings... also I really want to win finally
@Cockatrice yaaaaas.

Also, I LOOoove the Alchemist Fire, the female Skydancer soft-red one, and the Smoldering one for male snappers.
@Cockatrice yaaaaas.

Also, I LOOoove the Alchemist Fire, the female Skydancer soft-red one, and the Smoldering one for male snappers.
gummy_by_kimikohi-d7nlzrf.gif
@AriiKnave: I like the vividness and use of contrast of your skin. It really looks molten.

@Lorelei: That's a really creative accent and interpretation of the theme. Most entries go for flames and light, and it's neat to see a new approach.
@AriiKnave: I like the vividness and use of contrast of your skin. It really looks molten.

@Lorelei: That's a really creative accent and interpretation of the theme. Most entries go for flames and light, and it's neat to see a new approach.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64