Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Devs' Accents] Gaoler M&F Crescent Moon
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143
@C6H4Cl2

You can add yourself to Devs' preorder spreadsheet. The link is found on the first page ^^
@C6H4Cl2

You can add yourself to Devs' preorder spreadsheet. The link is found on the first page ^^
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@devs I want to buy accent defrost:> However when I checked spreadshit, I saw "older closed" textTvT Could you say to me when the next order opens?

I'm not good at ENG so there can be some awkward sentence of expressions.
@devs I want to buy accent defrost:> However when I checked spreadshit, I saw "older closed" textTvT Could you say to me when the next order opens?

I'm not good at ENG so there can be some awkward sentence of expressions.
avCILE1.png
@Simply
Yeah, Sky Delight is part of that set. I decided to do a test run of it on the AH before properly introducing it to my shop, since I was a bit worried about the reception for it. (never attempted anything food/sweets related before.)

@C6H4Cl2
Defrost will be available again in December, lasting until the end of January.
@Simply
Yeah, Sky Delight is part of that set. I decided to do a test run of it on the AH before properly introducing it to my shop, since I was a bit worried about the reception for it. (never attempted anything food/sweets related before.)

@C6H4Cl2
Defrost will be available again in December, lasting until the end of January.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@devs ahh its lovely! i'm def wanting more food accents/skins XD
@devs ahh its lovely! i'm def wanting more food accents/skins XD
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Devs Hello just stopping by to say your accents are beautiful and that I have added myself to some pinglists. =] I am really interested in Fairy Song for my WC Ruari. Do you only take gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16162527] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161626/16162527_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Devs

Hello just stopping by to say your accents are beautiful and that I have added myself to some pinglists. =]

I am really interested in Fairy Song for my WC Ruari. Do you only take gems?

16162527_350.png
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@TalonOcharria
I am SO sorry it took me this long to get back to you, I think I missed your ping and only now saw your post. :[
As for your question, I don't only take gems. I'll happily accept full treasure payments as well.
@TalonOcharria
I am SO sorry it took me this long to get back to you, I think I missed your ping and only now saw your post. :[
As for your question, I don't only take gems. I'll happily accept full treasure payments as well.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs

Hi! I don't know how to do this, but I'd like to buy Lumanara! I've got 500 gems!

Can you tell me how do to this? @-@

I added my name to the list and I'm sending gems now!
@Devs

Hi! I don't know how to do this, but I'd like to buy Lumanara! I've got 500 gems!

Can you tell me how do to this? @-@

I added my name to the list and I'm sending gems now!
@butcherbaby
@xape

Lumraka (M Ridge) is now in stock! Please send payment to receive your copy.

@butcherbaby
@steamworkBlue
@Cyrce

Same for Lunerois! (M Guard)

@Maika
@Alzirr
@Kikatzu
@Tettix

Lunaira is also in stock. (F PC)
@butcherbaby
@xape

Lumraka (M Ridge) is now in stock! Please send payment to receive your copy.

@butcherbaby
@steamworkBlue
@Cyrce

Same for Lunerois! (M Guard)

@Maika
@Alzirr
@Kikatzu
@Tettix

Lunaira is also in stock. (F PC)
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs
no problem =] I saw your notice on front page about being really busy.

I really really want your Fairy Song though. I am adding myself to the preorder list. ^^
If I am saving up treasure for it is it 325kT?
@Devs
no problem =] I saw your notice on front page about being really busy.

I really really want your Fairy Song though. I am adding myself to the preorder list. ^^
If I am saving up treasure for it is it 325kT?
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@Devs Lovely, I grabbed a copy off the AH. This girl wears it beautifully, I think. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15146594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151466/15146594_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Devs Lovely, I grabbed a copy off the AH. This girl wears it beautifully, I think.

15146594_350.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143