Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Devs' Accents] Gaoler M&F Crescent Moon
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 142 143
@Devs

Awww I really need Jester's Lament! What do you think when you can reprint it *v* ?

EDIT: Added myself to the preorder sheet c:
@Devs

Awww I really need Jester's Lament! What do you think when you can reprint it *v* ?

EDIT: Added myself to the preorder sheet c:
@Kaosyn
I actually have a few copies of it in stock if you'd like to buy it!
@Kaosyn
I actually have a few copies of it in stock if you'd like to buy it!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs

Ah yes please *v*? What do I have to pay? And can I send it over?
@Devs

Ah yes please *v*? What do I have to pay? And can I send it over?
@Devs

Hey, I ordered and paid for a Luminara back in April. What's the status on that? I'd sort of like a refund... I paid in T.
@Devs

Hey, I ordered and paid for a Luminara back in April. What's the status on that? I'd sort of like a refund... I paid in T.
@Trollzaya
Hey, Sorry you haven't gotten your accent. Could you specify which breed/gender the accent was? I don't have one specifically called "Luminara" (I'm guessing Male Coatl, maybe?) and since the names are similar i'm not totally sure which it is.

@Kaosyn
It'd be 500g or 325,000t, and yes, you may send it.
@Trollzaya
Hey, Sorry you haven't gotten your accent. Could you specify which breed/gender the accent was? I don't have one specifically called "Luminara" (I'm guessing Male Coatl, maybe?) and since the names are similar i'm not totally sure which it is.

@Kaosyn
It'd be 500g or 325,000t, and yes, you may send it.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs

My bad, it was Lumarana, female Coatl.
@Devs

My bad, it was Lumarana, female Coatl.
@Trollzaya
Okay... I guess I just haven't sent it off for reprinting yet since there's only two people on the pre-order list. Time has been going kinda fast for me lately so I must not have noticed how long ago it had been since I sent an order for it. I'll get it sorted, sorry.
@Trollzaya
Okay... I guess I just haven't sent it off for reprinting yet since there's only two people on the pre-order list. Time has been going kinda fast for me lately so I must not have noticed how long ago it had been since I sent an order for it. I'll get it sorted, sorry.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
Some pings for people on the preorder lists that haven't paid/gotten their accents yet;

@Aeris
@Sneakychu
@Sjeg

For Lumara, Coatl M

@Sjeg
@Dinok
@snaky16
@RandomSlasher

For Lunreia, Skydancer F

@sakurablossom
@Lykomancer
@Actaeon

For Lumose, Imperial M

@Randomslasher
@Sjeg

For Lumosa, Imperial F

@judithbutler
@noxeryr
@LexiePiper

For Luntra, Nocturne F

@Hiddenmica
For Lunanana, Spiral F

@traidy
@xape
@Faithofthefallen

For Stray Clouds, Wildclaw M

Since the lists are getting a bit messy this might be the first time you've been pinged, but for a lot it should probably be the second time. So I'll ask everyone to pay within the next week or so or else I'll be removing you from the list to prevent any confusion.
Some pings for people on the preorder lists that haven't paid/gotten their accents yet;

@Aeris
@Sneakychu
@Sjeg

For Lumara, Coatl M

@Sjeg
@Dinok
@snaky16
@RandomSlasher

For Lunreia, Skydancer F

@sakurablossom
@Lykomancer
@Actaeon

For Lumose, Imperial M

@Randomslasher
@Sjeg

For Lumosa, Imperial F

@judithbutler
@noxeryr
@LexiePiper

For Luntra, Nocturne F

@Hiddenmica
For Lunanana, Spiral F

@traidy
@xape
@Faithofthefallen

For Stray Clouds, Wildclaw M

Since the lists are getting a bit messy this might be the first time you've been pinged, but for a lot it should probably be the second time. So I'll ask everyone to pay within the next week or so or else I'll be removing you from the list to prevent any confusion.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs I don't have money atm :c so you can remove me from the list
@Devs I don't have money atm :c so you can remove me from the list
@Devs
Do you accept mixed payments or treasure payments? And if so, what are the rates?
@Devs
Do you accept mixed payments or treasure payments? And if so, what are the rates?
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 142 143