Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Heme's Accents [Imperial Lanterns]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54
@Skiatha Here she is! [img]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab9/Wyvern95/RPreview5.png[/img] @KittyCosmonaut If you'd like, you can! Honestly there's no rush - I can hold it as long as you need ^^ @Nequam I did get it and have read it! However, I haven't had time to sit down and even begin to type a proper reply, let alone conceptualize your idea (I've barely had time to do my dailies and try to keep up with this thread!) I'll try to get a proper response to you soon, hopefully on a day where I'm not in 6+ hours of class ^^ @Lexreon I'm afraid it sold in the AH while I was AFK and the stock listing on the first page is out of date - I can add you to the pinglist for any reruns if you'd like @Watson I certainly can! You've been added to the pinglist for re-runs of Rippling Space ^^
@Skiatha
Here she is!
RPreview5.png

@KittyCosmonaut
If you'd like, you can! Honestly there's no rush - I can hold it as long as you need ^^

@Nequam
I did get it and have read it! However, I haven't had time to sit down and even begin to type a proper reply, let alone conceptualize your idea (I've barely had time to do my dailies and try to keep up with this thread!) I'll try to get a proper response to you soon, hopefully on a day where I'm not in 6+ hours of class ^^

@Lexreon
I'm afraid it sold in the AH while I was AFK and the stock listing on the first page is out of date - I can add you to the pinglist for any reruns if you'd like

@Watson
I certainly can! You've been added to the pinglist for re-runs of Rippling Space ^^
@CobaltWyvern
Ah darn! So close. ;D And yes please, that accent is the reason why I am keeping an exalt fodder.
@CobaltWyvern
Ah darn! So close. ;D And yes please, that accent is the reason why I am keeping an exalt fodder.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@cobaltwyvern

Oooh pretty. I'll have to think about it...xD This is so tempting.
@cobaltwyvern

Oooh pretty. I'll have to think about it...xD This is so tempting.
pdPOUgg.png
@CobaltWyvern

No worries at all, there's no rush! Just I've lost so many PMs to AH messages this week I figured it was best to check. XD;; (Seriously, we need some way to disable those. =P)
@CobaltWyvern

No worries at all, there's no rush! Just I've lost so many PMs to AH messages this week I figured it was best to check. XD;; (Seriously, we need some way to disable those. =P)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Can you add me to the ping lsit for any upcoming LanternDancer or lantern themed accents?
Can you add me to the ping lsit for any upcoming LanternDancer or lantern themed accents?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@CobaltWyvern

Can you add me for possible reruns of rippling space C=
@CobaltWyvern

Can you add me for possible reruns of rippling space C=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@CobaltWyvern Are your shelved accents totally out of print forever, or would you consider reprinting them if you got enough interest?
@CobaltWyvern Are your shelved accents totally out of print forever, or would you consider reprinting them if you got enough interest?
@Koneko

Added you to the pinglist!

@Godspeed

You're actually already on the pinglist for Rippling Space reruns, but good to hear you're still into it! ^^

@starsystems

Shelved accents are not permanently retired, and generally get re-run every so often. I'm actually planning on doing a mass rerun in a couple weeks where everything will be coming back! I can add you to a pinglist if you're looking at anything specific ^^
@Koneko

Added you to the pinglist!

@Godspeed

You're actually already on the pinglist for Rippling Space reruns, but good to hear you're still into it! ^^

@starsystems

Shelved accents are not permanently retired, and generally get re-run every so often. I'm actually planning on doing a mass rerun in a couple weeks where everything will be coming back! I can add you to a pinglist if you're looking at anything specific ^^
@CobaltWyvern

Oops, I totally derped on that.
I started to adore female Guardians even more recently.

I love Facet in some colours. It makes the edges of the wings very colourful.
For example on thistle omg xD
@CobaltWyvern

Oops, I totally derped on that.
I started to adore female Guardians even more recently.

I love Facet in some colours. It makes the edges of the wings very colourful.
For example on thistle omg xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@CobaltWyvern Oh, nice! If you could ping me for Rippling Space, Swirling Glyphs, Gilded Ruby, and any of the Atlantean set, that would be great! (Oh, and could you toss me on your general pinglist as well?)
@CobaltWyvern Oh, nice! If you could ping me for Rippling Space, Swirling Glyphs, Gilded Ruby, and any of the Atlantean set, that would be great! (Oh, and could you toss me on your general pinglist as well?)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54