Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Seafoam's Accents :Born of Flame NEW 7/6
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77
@Seafoam
Hello! I actually bought an Occult Mantlet accent (Male Coatl) from someone else and I feel like I really need the female one to match it, so can you mark me down for the female version please? ;v;
@Seafoam
Hello! I actually bought an Occult Mantlet accent (Male Coatl) from someone else and I feel like I really need the female one to match it, so can you mark me down for the female version please? ;v;
m16OKP.jpeg
@altair sure :)
@altair sure :)
@Seafoam Could you please put me on the pinglist for any reprint of Wild Side as well? c:
@Seafoam Could you please put me on the pinglist for any reprint of Wild Side as well? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Seafoam
Could you add me to the pinglists for any reprints of Frost Claws F and Wildside F? Thanks!
@Seafoam
Could you add me to the pinglists for any reprints of Frost Claws F and Wildside F? Thanks!
@Seafoam

Oh my goodness, yes of course I am! How much would you be asking for? I just bought a coatl scroll so I'm down to about 600 gems but if it's more than that, I could totally get some.

Edit: And as I revisit the first page, I'm faced with my stupidity. It says that all accents are 400g but since this one is retired, would it be more?
@Seafoam

Oh my goodness, yes of course I am! How much would you be asking for? I just bought a coatl scroll so I'm down to about 600 gems but if it's more than that, I could totally get some.

Edit: And as I revisit the first page, I'm faced with my stupidity. It says that all accents are 400g but since this one is retired, would it be more?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@tummyache yep 400g :) @Snafflewyrm @FeeshyKette Sure thing! :)
@tummyache yep 400g :) @Snafflewyrm @FeeshyKette Sure thing! :)
@Seafoam

Awesomesauce. I'll send it over now!
@Seafoam

Awesomesauce. I'll send it over now!
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Ikunoche @tuberose @fujoshi @NivMizzet @nika @Kael @Auxotroph @marymouse @Niharike @roe @suzerain @Cashew @OmakeLady @Latigirl @Nymphalidae @triska @Bokor @FeeshyKette @Mikki @cassiopeia A new accent is now available :)
@Ikunoche @tuberose @fujoshi @NivMizzet @nika @Kael @Auxotroph @marymouse @Niharike @roe @suzerain @Cashew @OmakeLady @Latigirl @Nymphalidae @triska @Bokor @FeeshyKette @Mikki @cassiopeia A new accent is now available :)
bump
bump
@seafoam would you mind pinging me if you ever re-release Wildgold F or M? I love your accents, already have Wildside :)
@seafoam would you mind pinging me if you ever re-release Wildgold F or M? I love your accents, already have Wildside :)
AkRQFNo.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 76 77