Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [Temp Hiatus]
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 249 250
[quote name="Raire" date="2023-09-26 08:27:31" ] @Spadesslick413 I looked for and found Galaxy! They're very nice. The skin is for the other sex, unfortunately. [/quote] i forgot galaxy was transgender :dead_peter_griffin:
Raire wrote on 2023-09-26 08:27:31:
@Spadesslick413
I looked for and found Galaxy! They're very nice. The skin is for the other sex, unfortunately.
i forgot galaxy was transgender :dead_peter_griffin:
theythem.png Cyxh1YN.pngQ0p4QGz.png genderqueer.png lesbian.png autistic.png ADHD.pnganxiety.pngdepression.png tic_disorder.png taken_pale.png single_pitch.png aquarius.png earth_flight.pngfr_time_-2.png
buttons mostly by user fluffmoth (i made the gore/gores one myself)
@Spadesslick413
Whoops!
@Spadesslick413
Whoops!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
a slot for Cosmic Roseate, please!
a slot for Cosmic Roseate, please!
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
@Fenixinka

Slot for Cosmic Roseate reserved!
@Fenixinka

Slot for Cosmic Roseate reserved!
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Hi folks! Sorry for the ping, but Cosmic Roseate for spiral females got rejected for shadows being too light - I've already darkened the shadows and resubmitted it, but I wanted to let you know why there's a delay!

@Xenamorph @seamists @Punchline @Oktobearfest @Empyreal @bubbaberriboo @CHUUNIBYOU @JadeWhistle @Jinoga @Illuso @WarriorSong @OrderedChaos @Fenixinka
Hi folks! Sorry for the ping, but Cosmic Roseate for spiral females got rejected for shadows being too light - I've already darkened the shadows and resubmitted it, but I wanted to let you know why there's a delay!

@Xenamorph @seamists @Punchline @Oktobearfest @Empyreal @bubbaberriboo @CHUUNIBYOU @JadeWhistle @Jinoga @Illuso @WarriorSong @OrderedChaos @Fenixinka
thank you for the update! <3
thank you for the update! <3
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the update!
Na5WGHa.png
Ok, thanks for the update!
Ok, thanks for the update!
hello! i wanted to ask if i could be pinged if you ever end up printing/needing to gauge interest in the skin Ruby Rose Witch again :3
hello! i wanted to ask if i could be pinged if you ever end up printing/needing to gauge interest in the skin Ruby Rose Witch again :3
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
@raviolincarnate

Sure thing! Just wanted to make 100% sure before I add you to the pinglist - do you mean Ruby Rune Witch?
@raviolincarnate

Sure thing! Just wanted to make 100% sure before I add you to the pinglist - do you mean Ruby Rune Witch?
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 249 250