Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | studio|
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 220 221
@Studio could i get a preview on this imperial please? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3804566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38046/3804566_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Studio

could i get a preview on this imperial please? :D

3804566_350.png
@Studio
Can you put me down for...uh, FOUR please? XD; Just tell me when I need to send payment. :)
@Studio
Can you put me down for...uh, FOUR please? XD; Just tell me when I need to send payment. :)
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Studio

I'd love to get on the list for this accent please!
@Studio

I'd love to get on the list for this accent please!

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@gentlebruise of course! Thank you, got you noted. :)
And wow, thanks @Sheba ! Also @Lowkey :)
All noted

@Wendigo I can get you a preview when I am back home later tonight! Sorry for the wait.
@gentlebruise of course! Thank you, got you noted. :)
And wow, thanks @Sheba ! Also @Lowkey :)
All noted

@Wendigo I can get you a preview when I am back home later tonight! Sorry for the wait.
alright thank you ^u ^
alright thank you ^u ^
@Studio thank you and no problem, i'll look forward to it!
@Studio thank you and no problem, i'll look forward to it!
@Studio
Any way I can pay now already? Depending on when the accents get here, I might be on vacation already and I want to make sure you get your gems on time and not with weeks of delay. u_u
@Studio
Any way I can pay now already? Depending on when the accents get here, I might be on vacation already and I want to make sure you get your gems on time and not with weeks of delay. u_u
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Studio

If the Male Imp Golden Glamour comes out again can I get a ping?
@Studio

If the Male Imp Golden Glamour comes out again can I get a ping?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
The first batch of accents have arrived! How quick, wow!
Oddly, the rest that I submitted at a similar time have not come back, but I am now confident that they will be approved and deliverable soon.

@Sheba You can certainly pay now! You are in the fourth batch which I will be submitting now, so if you pay now, I will deliver the accents as soon as I receive them. Enjoy your vacation! :D

@BlakeLupa I will not be re-releasing the male version, however, I have one last batch that I have submitted due to an error on my part. Though I meant to keep two from that batch, if you like, you can get a spot on that one. :)

@Wendigo Sorry for the delay, yesterday ended up being much longer than I anticipated...here's your preview!

ceXXzeK.png
The first batch of accents have arrived! How quick, wow!
Oddly, the rest that I submitted at a similar time have not come back, but I am now confident that they will be approved and deliverable soon.

@Sheba You can certainly pay now! You are in the fourth batch which I will be submitting now, so if you pay now, I will deliver the accents as soon as I receive them. Enjoy your vacation! :D

@BlakeLupa I will not be re-releasing the male version, however, I have one last batch that I have submitted due to an error on my part. Though I meant to keep two from that batch, if you like, you can get a spot on that one. :)

@Wendigo Sorry for the delay, yesterday ended up being much longer than I anticipated...here's your preview!

ceXXzeK.png
@Studio

it's very subtle but i LOVE it! can i pay in treasure for a slot? 200kt right? want me to pm you with it now?
@Studio

it's very subtle but i LOVE it! can i pay in treasure for a slot? 200kt right? want me to pm you with it now?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 220 221