Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | captain's creations [ARMORED IMPS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Extraterrestrial
Here you go! He's a gorgeous dragon, by the way.
21aid4z.png
@Extraterrestrial
Here you go! He's a gorgeous dragon, by the way.
21aid4z.png
captain's creations: accents
@CaptainCaiti

And even more so with your gorgeous accent! :> Really, it's beautiful work.

Put me down for a slot?
@CaptainCaiti

And even more so with your gorgeous accent! :> Really, it's beautiful work.

Put me down for a slot?
@Extraterrestrial
Sure! Forgot to put payment options in my rules, but you're welcome to send funds now if you'd like, and I'll refund them if slots aren't filled in a timely manner, or I can put you down as unpaid and then let you know when I'm close to sending it in :)
@Extraterrestrial
Sure! Forgot to put payment options in my rules, but you're welcome to send funds now if you'd like, and I'll refund them if slots aren't filled in a timely manner, or I can put you down as unpaid and then let you know when I'm close to sending it in :)
@Pokemon
Just pinging you like I said I would when slots start getting taken :) Constellation has a slot taken.
@Pokemon
Just pinging you like I said I would when slots start getting taken :) Constellation has a slot taken.
@captaincaiti: I converted most of my gems to treasure, I can pay you 200K for a spot for the pastel mane? ;u;
@captaincaiti: I converted most of my gems to treasure, I can pay you 200K for a spot for the pastel mane? ;u;
@Pokemon
Sure! I take treasure and gems and don't have much of a preference :) I'll go ahead and put you down!
@Pokemon
Sure! I take treasure and gems and don't have much of a preference :) I'll go ahead and put you down!
@CaptainCaiti

It's easier for me to pay later, if you don't mind? Can you ping me when the accent has two more slots filled, so I can make sure I have the $$ by then?
@CaptainCaiti

It's easier for me to pay later, if you don't mind? Can you ping me when the accent has two more slots filled, so I can make sure I have the $$ by then?
@Extraterrestrial
Will do! :)
@Extraterrestrial
Will do! :)
@Patchwork
Pinging to let you know slots have started being taken for the Pink Pastel accent :)
@Patchwork
Pinging to let you know slots have started being taken for the Pink Pastel accent :)
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59