Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Arkonsel's Accents: Rainbow Gembond!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@sandpiper Man, everyone has such pretty SDs. XD I was expecting to like the green better because I love green but I think the richness of the purple wings really makes the gems pop.

NkYKbDd.png

Sy90OIu.png
@sandpiper Man, everyone has such pretty SDs. XD I was expecting to like the green better because I love green but I think the richness of the purple wings really makes the gems pop.

NkYKbDd.png

Sy90OIu.png
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel Oh no they are just TOO PRETTY. I really like it against the maize but I don't really have any other maize dragons :/ If it's not too much trouble, could I see it on these guys too? The second one doesn't have gembond yet though (not sure if this creates an issue or not). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3133962] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31340/3133962_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1200705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12008/1200705_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Arkonsel

Oh no they are just TOO PRETTY. I really like it against the maize but I don't really have any other maize dragons :/

If it's not too much trouble, could I see it on these guys too? The second one doesn't have gembond yet though (not sure if this creates an issue or not).

3133962_350.png

1200705_350.png
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
@sandpiper Oh man, there is NO need at all to have gembond on the dragons already! Possibly I should have clarified that at some point, I didn't realize people might be confused. XD

6BJ60NY.png

Mrarughaaaasshh. I am such a sucker for blue. I think I have over a page of blue/white and blue/black dragons.

7kDsIAh.png

This one's wings makes me think of finding diamonds in the dirt. Or gold maybe. XD
@sandpiper Oh man, there is NO need at all to have gembond on the dragons already! Possibly I should have clarified that at some point, I didn't realize people might be confused. XD

6BJ60NY.png

Mrarughaaaasshh. I am such a sucker for blue. I think I have over a page of blue/white and blue/black dragons.

7kDsIAh.png

This one's wings makes me think of finding diamonds in the dirt. Or gold maybe. XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
I think I'll order one!
I think I'll order one!
@KaraTails Fantastic, I'll add you to the list. :D Do you wnt a preview on anyone?
@KaraTails Fantastic, I'll add you to the list. :D Do you wnt a preview on anyone?
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel

I have no experience with accents, so the not-needing-gembond might not be a question anyone else has.

These look fantastic. Seriously, it's a gorgeous accent and I hope it sells really well. But I think I need to work on my project dragons, and so cannot buy it/sign up to buy it at this stage in time.
@Arkonsel

I have no experience with accents, so the not-needing-gembond might not be a question anyone else has.

These look fantastic. Seriously, it's a gorgeous accent and I hope it sells really well. But I think I need to work on my project dragons, and so cannot buy it/sign up to buy it at this stage in time.
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
@sandpiper I clarified it anyway. And no worries about being unable to buy, I totally understand! It was fun previewing them anyway and seeing what worked best. :D
@sandpiper I clarified it anyway. And no worries about being unable to buy, I totally understand! It was fun previewing them anyway and seeing what worked best. :D
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
No thanks. I think I am going to buy a purple SD since I liked that preview you did for someone else so much
@Arkonsel
No thanks. I think I am going to buy a purple SD since I liked that preview you did for someone else so much
@KaraTails Okay then :D I will add you to the list!
@KaraTails Okay then :D I will add you to the list!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel Please add me to the list!
@Arkonsel Please add me to the list!
tumblr_my4v1m6lsv1t5ju6yo2_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26