Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
@Fimbry I'd like to take one of the 'Many Eyes Spiral Lightning M' slots? Ping me whenever you're on next so I know when to send in the payment. :)
@Fimbry I'd like to take one of the 'Many Eyes Spiral Lightning M' slots? Ping me whenever you're on next so I know when to send in the payment. :)
tDeKDnH.png Pqtkg7S.gif
@Fimbry heya, I see you have 19 peeps waiting for many eyes spiral M plague (red), so umm.. what are we waitin? cause I am ready to pay :)
@Fimbry heya, I see you have 19 peeps waiting for many eyes spiral M plague (red), so umm.. what are we waitin? cause I am ready to pay :)
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@Fimbry
Add me to the general pinglist and also for many eyes yellow male spiral please, thanks :)
@Fimbry
Add me to the general pinglist and also for many eyes yellow male spiral please, thanks :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Fimbry

Please add me to your General pinglist and Spiral Manes, thank you ^_^
And I'd like a slot for Many Eyes Spiral Lightning M too.
@Fimbry

Please add me to your General pinglist and Spiral Manes, thank you ^_^
And I'd like a slot for Many Eyes Spiral Lightning M too.
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Fimbry

Can I get a slot for Lace Moniter for Male WCs? o:
Edit:: And one for the Green Many Eyes for Male Spirals.
@Fimbry

Can I get a slot for Lace Moniter for Male WCs? o:
Edit:: And one for the Green Many Eyes for Male Spirals.
zydmwJl.gif
@Fimbry can I get a slot for lace monitor for both the male and female WCs? C:

can I also be added to the general pinglist? thanks!
@Fimbry can I get a slot for lace monitor for both the male and female WCs? C:

can I also be added to the general pinglist? thanks!
@Fimbry

If there are any still available, I'd love a slot for the green many eyes spiral male please. c:
@Fimbry

If there are any still available, I'd love a slot for the green many eyes spiral male please. c:
9axZbRl.png
@Fimbry

Please could I be put down for the Plague Many Eyes Imperial accent when there's room? c:
@Fimbry

Please could I be put down for the Plague Many Eyes Imperial accent when there's room? c:
@Fimbry

Do you think there will ever be a reprint of the Lace Monitor RB M accent? I'm definitely interested.
@Fimbry

Do you think there will ever be a reprint of the Lace Monitor RB M accent? I'm definitely interested.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Fimbry

I'd love to be on the general pinglist if that's okay, along with being on the pinglist for the next run of Many Eyes for spiral males ((any runs, but especially plague))!! Thank you so so much!!! <3
@Fimbry

I'd love to be on the general pinglist if that's okay, along with being on the pinglist for the next run of Many Eyes for spiral males ((any runs, but especially plague))!! Thank you so so much!!! <3