Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | :: Robots! :: F Coatl accent here now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[b]:: Robots! ::[/b] [b]Status:[/b] Open! Do you dream of robotic dragons? If so, you're in luck! I can make you an accent or skin for your dragon to make it look like a mechanical menace! (unless it's a nice dragon) Currently I offer accents for [b]male Guardian, male and female Imperial, female Spiral, female Wildclaw, and female Coatl dragons[/b]. More breed/gender combinations will be added as requested based on popularity. What do these wonderful robot dragons look like, you may ask? Here are some examples of what I can offer. [b]: Accents :[/b] Want to add a touch of "bot" to your dragon? I can do that! In order to make sure the lines look right on your dragon no matter what color it is, I can give you a preview of what your dragon will look like with the accent before you buy it. Accents are [u]350 gems[/u] or [u]133,000 treasure[/u] and I will be taking ten preorders of each breed/gender at a time. I will close preorders after ten of them and will take payment at that time (unless you choose to pay earlier). Once the accent has been submitted and approved, I will send out blueprints to each buyer. If you miss the first wave, don't despair - there will be more after the first batch arrives! Please note: these accents show up best on lighter-colored dragons. If your dragon's color (especially primary) is dark, it might be hard (or impossible) to see the main accent lines, though the shines will show up fine. I will still do previews regardless, but I'd just like to let you know in advance so you're not disappointed when it doesn't turn out well! [b]Male Guardian Accent[/b] Here is what the male Guardian accent looks like (with a colored background to make it easier to see the lines and metal shines): [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/guardian_m_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsa996527b.png[/img] Here's a preview of the accent on my own dragon, Silverwing: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/preview_silverwing_zps4b441ac8.png[/img] ----- [b]Male Imperial Accent[/b] Take a look at the dragon-less preview below (on a colored background again to help improve visibility): [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/imperial_m_dragon_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsed7237e7.png[/img] A note for this skin: it may look best on darker dragons! (or at least ones that aren't white) Here is the accent on Valentino: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/valentino_accent_preview_zps0e29256b.png[/img] Here is a gembond-friendly version: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/preview_m_imp_gembond_zps136d2b0b.png[/img] Please note that the list for gembond versions is separate from the list for the plain version! ----- [b]Female Imperial Accent[/b] This is the dragon-less preview: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/skin_imperial_f_dragon_robot_bp_sample_zps2e5a3eb4.png[/img] And here is the skin modeled on a randomly-created dragon in the Scrying Workshop: [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/0bf101ce7d33f7271c9b2f356f7efac2/tumblr_n63gcyp3Ru1tc09lqo1_400.png[/img] ----- [b]Female Spiral Accent[/b] Dragon-less preview: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/skin_spiral_f_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsf6adea17.png[/img] Here's a preview of it on my dragon Tattle: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/preview_tattle_zpsc74e4ba9.png[/img] ----- [b]Female Wildclaw Accent[/b] Check out the female Wildclaw robot accent! [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/wildclaw_f_accent_robot_sample_zps59008f97.png[/img] A preview of it on my dragon Grapejuice: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/preview_grapejuice_zps68020daa.png[/img] And for a lighter-colored dragon, a preview on a scrying workshop dragon: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/preview_wcscry_zps1a180219.png[/img] ----- [b][u]NEW!!![/u] Female Coatl Accent[/b] Finally, a new accent! This one is for female Coatls. [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/f_coatl_robot_acc_bp_sam_zpsfb94c85c.png[/img] Here's a preview of it on my dragon Seawing: [img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/cinichan33/Flight%20Rising/f_coatl_robot_acc_bp_prev_zps13f4ed41.png[/img] ----- [b]: Customs :[/b] Want a custom accent? Just ping or message me with your ideas and we can work something out. :) Keep in mind that you [b]must have your own blueprint[/b] for custom work! ----- If you've been here before, you may be wondering where the skin section went - it's gone! Until I work out a system for the skins and prices, the section has been removed to focus on sales of accents instead. The section will return someday, though! Thank you for your patience!
:: Robots! ::

Do you dream of robotic dragons? If so, you're in luck! I can make you an accent or skin for your dragon to make it look like a mechanical menace! (unless it's a nice dragon)

Currently I offer accents for male Guardian, male and female Imperial, female Spiral, female Wildclaw, and female Coatl dragons. More breed/gender combinations will be added as requested based on popularity.

What do these wonderful robot dragons look like, you may ask? Here are some examples of what I can offer.

: Accents :

Want to add a touch of "bot" to your dragon? I can do that! In order to make sure the lines look right on your dragon no matter what color it is, I can give you a preview of what your dragon will look like with the accent before you buy it.

Accents are 350 gems or 133,000 treasure and I will be taking ten preorders of each breed/gender at a time. I will close preorders after ten of them and will take payment at that time (unless you choose to pay earlier). Once the accent has been submitted and approved, I will send out blueprints to each buyer. If you miss the first wave, don't despair - there will be more after the first batch arrives!

Please note: these accents show up best on lighter-colored dragons. If your dragon's color (especially primary) is dark, it might be hard (or impossible) to see the main accent lines, though the shines will show up fine. I will still do previews regardless, but I'd just like to let you know in advance so you're not disappointed when it doesn't turn out well!

Male Guardian Accent

Here is what the male Guardian accent looks like (with a colored background to make it easier to see the lines and metal shines):

guardian_m_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsa996527b.png

Here's a preview of the accent on my own dragon, Silverwing:

preview_silverwing_zps4b441ac8.png

Male Imperial Accent

Take a look at the dragon-less preview below (on a colored background again to help improve visibility):

imperial_m_dragon_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsed7237e7.png

A note for this skin: it may look best on darker dragons! (or at least ones that aren't white) Here is the accent on Valentino:

valentino_accent_preview_zps0e29256b.png

Here is a gembond-friendly version:

preview_m_imp_gembond_zps136d2b0b.png

Please note that the list for gembond versions is separate from the list for the plain version!

Female Imperial Accent

This is the dragon-less preview:

skin_imperial_f_dragon_robot_bp_sample_zps2e5a3eb4.png

And here is the skin modeled on a randomly-created dragon in the Scrying Workshop:

tumblr_n63gcyp3Ru1tc09lqo1_400.png

Female Spiral Accent

Dragon-less preview:

skin_spiral_f_robot_accent_bp_sample_zpsf6adea17.png

Here's a preview of it on my dragon Tattle:

preview_tattle_zpsc74e4ba9.png

Female Wildclaw Accent

Check out the female Wildclaw robot accent!

wildclaw_f_accent_robot_sample_zps59008f97.png

A preview of it on my dragon Grapejuice:

preview_grapejuice_zps68020daa.png

And for a lighter-colored dragon, a preview on a scrying workshop dragon:

preview_wcscry_zps1a180219.png

NEW!!! Female Coatl Accent

Finally, a new accent! This one is for female Coatls.

f_coatl_robot_acc_bp_sam_zpsfb94c85c.png

Here's a preview of it on my dragon Seawing:

f_coatl_robot_acc_bp_prev_zps13f4ed41.png

: Customs :

Want a custom accent? Just ping or message me with your ideas and we can work something out. :) Keep in mind that you must have your own blueprint for custom work!

If you've been here before, you may be wondering where the skin section went - it's gone! Until I work out a system for the skins and prices, the section has been removed to focus on sales of accents instead. The section will return someday, though! Thank you for your patience!
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
Preorder lists

Male Guardian
1. lillyleaf101 (paid)
2. Pez
3. Astraya (paid)
4. Yaeger
5. Gimeurcookie
6. madsrobots

Male Imperial (Third Wave)
1. GhostPaladin

Male Imperial Gembond Version
1. Pez
2. Slacker
3. Blueblythe

Female Imperial
1. Rubellite
2. lillyleaf101 (paid)
3. Villain (paid)
4. Cytation
5. Slacker
6. Gimeurcookie

Female Spiral
1. Maximum124
2. lillyleaf101 (paid)
3. Shadowdancer
4. Rubellite
5. Pez
6. tnmnova (paid)
7. pinkrobotgirl
8. pinkrobotgirl

Female Wildclaw (Second Wave)
1. Tsaiah
2. Durnehviir

Female Coatl
1. robinchan33 (me)
2. Slathers
3. Shellhead
4. Rubellite
Preorder lists

Male Guardian
1. lillyleaf101 (paid)
2. Pez
3. Astraya (paid)
4. Yaeger
5. Gimeurcookie
6. madsrobots

Male Imperial (Third Wave)
1. GhostPaladin

Male Imperial Gembond Version
1. Pez
2. Slacker
3. Blueblythe

Female Imperial
1. Rubellite
2. lillyleaf101 (paid)
3. Villain (paid)
4. Cytation
5. Slacker
6. Gimeurcookie

Female Spiral
1. Maximum124
2. lillyleaf101 (paid)
3. Shadowdancer
4. Rubellite
5. Pez
6. tnmnova (paid)
7. pinkrobotgirl
8. pinkrobotgirl

Female Wildclaw (Second Wave)
1. Tsaiah
2. Durnehviir

Female Coatl
1. robinchan33 (me)
2. Slathers
3. Shellhead
4. Rubellite
New Breed Ping List

Want to be pinged when new breeds are available to be turned into robots? Ask and I'll put you on the list!

Ping List:

lillyleaf101, Lokadaisii, ronnster, Gimeurcookie, Blueblythe - Any new skin/accent
Norkia, madsrobots, DragonsThunder, and Cila - Male Ridgeback
ceaffinc - Male and female Fae
Simmy27star, babblingbug, Trucy - Female Guardian
bunny4belgium - Male or female Skydancer, male or female Tundra
Rubellite - Male Coatl, male Spiral
Shellhead - Male Wildclaw, male Coatl
Durnehviir and Hallitrepz - Male Spiral
TigerLily - Male Pearlcatcher or Mirror
Stryderling, epostfix, Eirwhyn, Kieru, and Why - Male Wildclaws
bitterling - Male Coatl, male Wildclaws
louie - Female Skydancer
tinycosmos - Male Spirals and male Ridgebacks
tnmnova and Seirius - Female Snapper
Lowkey - Male Coatl and Ridgebacks of both genders
pinkrobotgirl - Female Ridgeback
SirLeafheart - Male Mirror

Reprint Ping List:

New Breed Ping List

Want to be pinged when new breeds are available to be turned into robots? Ask and I'll put you on the list!

Ping List:

lillyleaf101, Lokadaisii, ronnster, Gimeurcookie, Blueblythe - Any new skin/accent
Norkia, madsrobots, DragonsThunder, and Cila - Male Ridgeback
ceaffinc - Male and female Fae
Simmy27star, babblingbug, Trucy - Female Guardian
bunny4belgium - Male or female Skydancer, male or female Tundra
Rubellite - Male Coatl, male Spiral
Shellhead - Male Wildclaw, male Coatl
Durnehviir and Hallitrepz - Male Spiral
TigerLily - Male Pearlcatcher or Mirror
Stryderling, epostfix, Eirwhyn, Kieru, and Why - Male Wildclaws
bitterling - Male Coatl, male Wildclaws
louie - Female Skydancer
tinycosmos - Male Spirals and male Ridgebacks
tnmnova and Seirius - Female Snapper
Lowkey - Male Coatl and Ridgebacks of both genders
pinkrobotgirl - Female Ridgeback
SirLeafheart - Male Mirror

Reprint Ping List:

Old Lists

Male Imperial (First Wave)
1. SchwarzwindSin (paid)
2. SchwarzwindSin (paid)
3. Villain (paid)
4. Abderus (paid)
5. dracoon (paid)
6. Fenix (paid)
7. rainwaltz (paid)
8. rainwatlz (paid)
9. lillyleaf101 (paid)
10. Durnehviir (paid)
Accents received and delivered.

Male Imperial (Second Wave)
1. Fairytale (paid)
2. theplastics (paid)
3. Rubellite (paid)
4. Gimeurcookie (paid)
5. Lowkey (paid)
6. Lowkey (paid)
7. Lowkey
8. robinchan33 (myself)
9. Coldlock (paid)
10. MasterofIntrigue

Female Wildclaw (First Wave)
1. Lokadaisii (paid)
2. Gimeurcookie (paid)
3. Astraya (paid)
4. Abderus (paid)
5. epostfix (paid)
6. Shellhead (paid)
7. lillyleaf101 (paid)
8. Lovecrafty (paid)
9. Aves (paid)
10. bitterling (paid)
Old Lists

Male Imperial (First Wave)
1. SchwarzwindSin (paid)
2. SchwarzwindSin (paid)
3. Villain (paid)
4. Abderus (paid)
5. dracoon (paid)
6. Fenix (paid)
7. rainwaltz (paid)
8. rainwatlz (paid)
9. lillyleaf101 (paid)
10. Durnehviir (paid)

Male Imperial (Second Wave)
1. Fairytale (paid)
2. theplastics (paid)
3. Rubellite (paid)
4. Gimeurcookie (paid)
5. Lowkey (paid)
6. Lowkey (paid)
7. Lowkey
8. robinchan33 (myself)
9. Coldlock (paid)
10. MasterofIntrigue

Female Wildclaw (First Wave)
1. Lokadaisii (paid)
2. Gimeurcookie (paid)
3. Astraya (paid)
4. Abderus (paid)
5. epostfix (paid)
6. Shellhead (paid)
7. lillyleaf101 (paid)
8. Lovecrafty (paid)
9. Aves (paid)
10. bitterling (paid)
@robinchan33 Have you thought about making these into an accent instead :)? I feel like that would garner a lot of interest!
@robinchan33 Have you thought about making these into an accent instead :)? I feel like that would garner a lot of interest!
64514_s.gif
@Oisin

I did think about it a little. Should I perhaps change it? Or add it as another option? Though I'd need to test how it would look on a few dragons first.
@Oisin

I did think about it a little. Should I perhaps change it? Or add it as another option? Though I'd need to test how it would look on a few dragons first.
@robinchan33 You could try adding it as another option. I know from being around here for a while that custom accents tend to be more popular than custom skins. Also, I imagine a robot design like this would work well as an accent as I've seen it be done before.
@robinchan33 You could try adding it as another option. I know from being around here for a while that custom accents tend to be more popular than custom skins. Also, I imagine a robot design like this would work well as an accent as I've seen it be done before.
64514_s.gif
@Oisin

I suppose you're right. Thank you for the advice. I'll work on the files in a little bit and test some out.
@Oisin

I suppose you're right. Thank you for the advice. I'll work on the files in a little bit and test some out.
Okay, I've added a section for accents. Thank you for the advice!
Okay, I've added a section for accents. Thank you for the advice!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38