Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 596 597
updated ping lists

@Lamia
yep, go ahead and send it, your copy is waiting and no worry about delay :3
updated ping lists

@Lamia
yep, go ahead and send it, your copy is waiting and no worry about delay :3
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem Oh wow, could I be pinged for when the Water Ripples accent restocks?

I really love snake skin3 too btw. ; A;
@osiem Oh wow, could I be pinged for when the Water Ripples accent restocks?

I really love snake skin3 too btw. ; A;
@osiem I am very very interested in this one:
snakeskin1_zps95a26091.png

If you make that one, I'd be happy to have a spot on your list to buy!
@osiem I am very very interested in this one:
snakeskin1_zps95a26091.png

If you make that one, I'd be happy to have a spot on your list to buy!
@Takora, @CakeOn, @chivere, @Patchwork, @Lamia, @Lowkey, @GoredGuar, @amalath, @Doomling, @Weenyah, @philo, @SunDragon, @Azel, @rattus

Extra Scaly and Extra Scaly F got restocked I have 10 copies of each (4 of each are on AH the rest can be bought by messaging me)
if you won't get copy this time, but still are interested let me know, from now one I will be keeping reserves for each new batch for all accents!
@Takora, @CakeOn, @chivere, @Patchwork, @Lamia, @Lowkey, @GoredGuar, @amalath, @Doomling, @Weenyah, @philo, @SunDragon, @Azel, @rattus

Extra Scaly and Extra Scaly F got restocked I have 10 copies of each (4 of each are on AH the rest can be bought by messaging me)
if you won't get copy this time, but still are interested let me know, from now one I will be keeping reserves for each new batch for all accents!
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
I want the snake skin you're taking preorders on. I'll send you the gems.

Also, I'd like to be put on your general ping list for... everything. XD;
@osiem
I want the snake skin you're taking preorders on. I'll send you the gems.

Also, I'd like to be put on your general ping list for... everything. XD;
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@osiem I'd love to buy one copy of the male spiral scaly accent please! *u*
@osiem I'd love to buy one copy of the male spiral scaly accent please! *u*
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@solknots @Takora @Tenvi @hat17
all preorder slots for snake skin are filled! Could you please send the payment, thank you!
And thank you for name suggestions! I decided to go with name Serpentine Number One (I plan to make more snake skins so this name should be convenient)

@Weenyah, sure, please send me the gems, or you can still grab one from AH (price is the same)
@solknots @Takora @Tenvi @hat17
all preorder slots for snake skin are filled! Could you please send the payment, thank you!
And thank you for name suggestions! I decided to go with name Serpentine Number One (I plan to make more snake skins so this name should be convenient)

@Weenyah, sure, please send me the gems, or you can still grab one from AH (price is the same)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
:gasp: i love the little scale accent you have planned for coatls ;A;
i'd totally be interested to get one

@osiem
could you put me on your pin list? < 3
thank you!
:gasp: i love the little scale accent you have planned for coatls ;A;
i'd totally be interested to get one

@osiem
could you put me on your pin list? < 3
thank you!
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
@osiem I'm missing about 50 gems so if you could hold one copy for me while I swap a few gems that'd be great! I should have enough by the end of day. c: (I also totally pinged you in a wrong thread at first oh my god I'm so sorry)
@osiem I'm missing about 50 gems so if you could hold one copy for me while I swap a few gems that'd be great! I should have enough by the end of day. c: (I also totally pinged you in a wrong thread at first oh my god I'm so sorry)
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@osiem Yeeeeeeees they're released! :D Could I please have a preview of the female spiral on these girls? (Don't worry about it overlapping the apparel, I'm pretty sure I want it, just want to see a quick idea of it first before I grab one off the AH) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1648113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16482/1648113_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2832740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28328/2832740_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p246/GoredGuar/spiraldwemer.png[/img]
@osiem Yeeeeeeees they're released! :D

Could I please have a preview of the female spiral on these girls?

(Don't worry about it overlapping the apparel, I'm pretty sure I want it, just want to see a quick idea of it first before I grab one off the AH)

1648113_350.png

2832740_350.png

spiraldwemer.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 596 597