Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Art Program?
Hey all,
I was just wondering which art program you guys used for your skins and accents. I have some wonderful ideas but I'd like any attempts I make to look better than an old MS Paint project, so I'm looking for reccomendations.
Hey all,
I was just wondering which art program you guys used for your skins and accents. I have some wonderful ideas but I'd like any attempts I make to look better than an old MS Paint project, so I'm looking for reccomendations.
Mermaids don't lose sleep over the opinions of shrimp
First you'll need a program that opens PSD files, as that's the only way to preserve the shading and so on.

There is...

Gimp*
Fire Alpaca*
Photoshop Elements
Paint Tool Sai
Photoshop's CS series

a quick google search can lead you to more. (the * symbol is for free programs, elements usually comes with purchase of a wacom tablet)

For my skins I use Photoshop CS2, but I also use Sai for my artwork. In the past I've used Gimp and Photoshop elements as well.
For making something as simple as skins, any of these programs will work.
First you'll need a program that opens PSD files, as that's the only way to preserve the shading and so on.

There is...

Gimp*
Fire Alpaca*
Photoshop Elements
Paint Tool Sai
Photoshop's CS series

a quick google search can lead you to more. (the * symbol is for free programs, elements usually comes with purchase of a wacom tablet)

For my skins I use Photoshop CS2, but I also use Sai for my artwork. In the past I've used Gimp and Photoshop elements as well.
For making something as simple as skins, any of these programs will work.