Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Killian's Accents | Henna Dancer!!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46
@Hakuryu Oh man i saw a henna dancer in the AH and i really really like it QoQ I wish i had the money though, so im mostly commenting to be able to find later when i have enough, if its still open then
I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE HENNA DANCER ACCENT
@Hakuryu Oh man i saw a henna dancer in the AH and i really really like it QoQ I wish i had the money though, so im mostly commenting to be able to find later when i have enough, if its still open then
I REALLY REALLY LIKE THE HENNA DANCER ACCENT
export3_461x100.png
@hakuryu I'd like to reserve a Henna Dancer accent, please! And if you have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on that as well.
@hakuryu I'd like to reserve a Henna Dancer accent, please! And if you have a general pinglist, I'd love to be on that as well.
@Kettlehead
I actually have copies available right now! so if you could send 450 gems or 270k treasure I can hook you up with one~
@Kettlehead
I actually have copies available right now! so if you could send 450 gems or 270k treasure I can hook you up with one~
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu Alriiight nice
@hakuryu Alriiight nice
@Arkonsel @snowpea @Sylverkitti @TwilightSkylene
I'm now collecting payment for Rave Party - Male! Please get me 450 gems asap so I can submit the blueprint! :D
@Arkonsel @snowpea @Sylverkitti @TwilightSkylene
I'm now collecting payment for Rave Party - Male! Please get me 450 gems asap so I can submit the blueprint! :D
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu I'm really sorry but I'll have to pull out. I was inactive on FR for a hell of a long time so I no longer have the gems necessary to pay. :<
@hakuryu I'm really sorry but I'll have to pull out. I was inactive on FR for a hell of a long time so I no longer have the gems necessary to pay. :<
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel
that's cool!! I was actually super inactive for a long time too soooo I feel you. thanks for letting me know!!!! :D
@Arkonsel
that's cool!! I was actually super inactive for a long time too soooo I feel you. thanks for letting me know!!!! :D
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu please take me off the list, I bought a copy of rave party from the ah c:
@hakuryu please take me off the list, I bought a copy of rave party from the ah c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea
gotcha!
@snowpea
gotcha!
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu
Hi! Could you please add me to the ping list for if you make a henna accent for male imperials in future? Thank you ^^
(I just bought henna dancer from the AH and had to find your shop, I love it!)
@hakuryu
Hi! Could you please add me to the ping list for if you make a henna accent for male imperials in future? Thank you ^^
(I just bought henna dancer from the AH and had to find your shop, I love it!)
lighttop.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46