Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clarent's Skins & Accents! (Close!)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 95
@Nymphalidae

You have been added to both :3
Best of luck! And thank you!
@Nymphalidae

You have been added to both :3
Best of luck! And thank you!
35326_s.gif
@Clarent

Oh man, Lightmare for female wildclaws? It's so beautiful! I can't say no to that. I'm going to try and sell some things to scrounge up the necessary gems. I should be back with the gems in the next day or so!

Thank you so much for the ping!
@Clarent

Oh man, Lightmare for female wildclaws? It's so beautiful! I can't say no to that. I'm going to try and sell some things to scrounge up the necessary gems. I should be back with the gems in the next day or so!

Thank you so much for the ping!
9axZbRl.png
@Mal

Its a limited time skin. When slots a full that it!
Not at all! Best of luck and thank you for coming by! ^.^
@Mal

Its a limited time skin. When slots a full that it!
Not at all! Best of luck and thank you for coming by! ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Clarent

That sounds good! It'll give me more drive to get the gems faster. c:
@Clarent

That sounds good! It'll give me more drive to get the gems faster. c:
9axZbRl.png
@Mal

If you really like to have a slot more then welcome to ask! I know you'll have the gems sometimes soon! :3
@Mal

If you really like to have a slot more then welcome to ask! I know you'll have the gems sometimes soon! :3
35326_s.gif
@Clarent

I do appreciate the offer very much, you are always so kind! But that would seem unfair to those who already have the gems handy and want the skin. c: If I do make it back in time with the gems, I'll happily take one, but if not, I will say congrats to those who grabbed a slot!
@Clarent

I do appreciate the offer very much, you are always so kind! But that would seem unfair to those who already have the gems handy and want the skin. c: If I do make it back in time with the gems, I'll happily take one, but if not, I will say congrats to those who grabbed a slot!
9axZbRl.png
@Mal

Not at all! Many others i have down on the list say they are going to do the same, and give me the gems when they are ready! And i trust in you to get them soon too~ :3 so don't worry! Your on the list!

Edit: If you don't like to be on it yet, thats understandable :3
@Mal

Not at all! Many others i have down on the list say they are going to do the same, and give me the gems when they are ready! And i trust in you to get them soon too~ :3 so don't worry! Your on the list!

Edit: If you don't like to be on it yet, thats understandable :3
35326_s.gif
@Clarent

Really? Okay, that's perfect! Thank you so much. c: I definitely do want to be on the list - the skin is far too pretty for me to pass up! :)
@Clarent

Really? Okay, that's perfect! Thank you so much. c: I definitely do want to be on the list - the skin is far too pretty for me to pass up! :)
9axZbRl.png
First bump of the day :3
First bump of the day :3
35326_s.gif
~Bump~

:3
~Bump~

:3
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 95