Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flight Fashion Expo
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184
@lollobrigida I've been really busy and this totally slipped my mind. I meant to order/post these early so people could get them in time for Halloween. Hope you aren't too busy yourself! Could you add these to the order section. No preorders, just open regular priced accent slots for tomorrow, October 30th- November 5th, please and thanks! Magmatic Glow (9 slots) [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/14w7i1j.jpg[/img] Re-release of Obsidian Wolfman Fur (10 slots, I already have a copy) [skin=2272] Side note, did you ever want your Aywas pet back because I don't ever log on...except those few times you asked me to -facepalm- ----------------------------------------------------------------- Starting sales on the re-release tomorrow. Decided to just do obsidian this year. I'll be retiring it after this final release so if you're wanting one, now's a good time. Thanks! @sharkbutt, @feverking, @atrolock @adrienne I hadn't intended to but if you have the blueprint and 300g I will gladly do a print for you.
@lollobrigida
I've been really busy and this totally slipped my mind. I meant to order/post these early so people could get them in time for Halloween. Hope you aren't too busy yourself! Could you add these to the order section. No preorders, just open regular priced accent slots for tomorrow, October 30th- November 5th, please and thanks!

Magmatic Glow (9 slots)
14w7i1j.jpg

Re-release of Obsidian Wolfman Fur (10 slots, I already have a copy)

Side note, did you ever want your Aywas pet back because I don't ever log on...except those few times you asked me to -facepalm-

Starting sales on the re-release tomorrow. Decided to just do obsidian this year. I'll be retiring it after this final release so if you're wanting one, now's a good time. Thanks!
@sharkbutt, @feverking, @atrolock

@adrienne I hadn't intended to but if you have the blueprint and 300g I will gladly do a print for you.
@Vampire Ohh, it's kind of a big expense and it was for a newly added dragon, not an old one that I might be willing to fork over the gems for... it's a lovely accent though, so I'll let you know if I decide to take your offer. Thank you very much!
@Vampire Ohh, it's kind of a big expense and it was for a newly added dragon, not an old one that I might be willing to fork over the gems for... it's a lovely accent though, so I'll let you know if I decide to take your offer. Thank you very much!
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
@Vampire ah thank you! is it still 560 gems?
@Vampire ah thank you! is it still 560 gems?
@Vampire I'm interested in a copy of Obsidian Wolfman Fur.
@Vampire I'm interested in a copy of Obsidian Wolfman Fur.
kY5nwhE.png
@vampire - I got it all set up and don't' worry about the pet LOL
@vampire - I got it all set up and don't' worry about the pet LOL
@Lollobrigida
Could I get a copy of obsidian wolf?
@Lollobrigida
Could I get a copy of obsidian wolf?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@vampire
I would still like a copy of Obsidian Wolf, please! If you print soon, would you mind holding my copy until next Friday? I've bought an awful lot of gems recently and I should wait until next payday before buying anymore |D;
@vampire
I would still like a copy of Obsidian Wolf, please! If you print soon, would you mind holding my copy until next Friday? I've bought an awful lot of gems recently and I should wait until next payday before buying anymore |D;
@NerakaFenice - I marked you down
@sharkbutt - I marked you down
@NerakaFenice - I marked you down
@sharkbutt - I marked you down
@sharkbutt- Understandable, and I don't mind (:

That's fine @adrienne, I saw one a while back on some sort of sales post for swapping accents here. Might've been the male one though, I don't recall.

@feverking- Yep!

Thanks @lollobrigida, also confirming NerakaFenice as paid.

@sharkbutt- Understandable, and I don't mind (:

That's fine @adrienne, I saw one a while back on some sort of sales post for swapping accents here. Might've been the male one though, I don't recall.

@feverking- Yep!

Thanks @lollobrigida, also confirming NerakaFenice as paid.

@lollobrigida

I'll take a copy of Obs. Wolf?
@lollobrigida

I'll take a copy of Obs. Wolf?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184