Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flight Fashion Expo
Hi! I see all of your pings and notes re: new reserves. I can make notes for sure about your requests for reserves/pings for the upcoming releases. There won't be an official post up until the release dates are announced.

I will get to all of these messages/notes this evening when I'm home from work.

:)

Feel free to tell me what you would prefer a ping when the skin/accent is available to order or a reserve. If you are reserving and are not on the frequent buyers list there is a premium price attached. If you are on the list you will simply pay the cost of the accent/skin.
Hi! I see all of your pings and notes re: new reserves. I can make notes for sure about your requests for reserves/pings for the upcoming releases. There won't be an official post up until the release dates are announced.

I will get to all of these messages/notes this evening when I'm home from work.

:)

Feel free to tell me what you would prefer a ping when the skin/accent is available to order or a reserve. If you are reserving and are not on the frequent buyers list there is a premium price attached. If you are on the list you will simply pay the cost of the accent/skin.
@lollobrigida I'd love to buy the Spring Undergrowth when it is released, so I would love it if you ping me. ^_^
@lollobrigida I'd love to buy the Spring Undergrowth when it is released, so I would love it if you ping me. ^_^
@lollobrigida
I'll take a reserve on the spring undergrowth!
And the skydancer headdress too please.
c:
@lollobrigida
I'll take a reserve on the spring undergrowth!
And the skydancer headdress too please.
c:
@lollobrigida
I know the list is closed at the moment, but could you put me on the ping list for any possible future releases of Autumn Plumage for male Coatls?
@lollobrigida
I know the list is closed at the moment, but could you put me on the ping list for any possible future releases of Autumn Plumage for male Coatls?
U58SZuw.png
@Danerys
That accent is actually retired now so there won't be any other releases, but I have some copies available for purchase if you're interested now?

@Handsome
Reserves on the skydancer are now closed as that event has passed. I do have a few extra copies though, if you'd like to purchase one?

@Bloodybunny @Jazz
Yup I'll start taking reserves on them but you'd have to ping lollobrigida since she's handling my reserves posts. As always there is a reserve fee for anyone not on the frequent buyers list. Alternatively you can be put on the ping list for free (which doesn't reserve a copy for you, that just ensures that you get pinged the week they are out).

@Ikunoche @phosphenes
Adding you both to the ping list now
@Danerys
That accent is actually retired now so there won't be any other releases, but I have some copies available for purchase if you're interested now?

@Handsome
Reserves on the skydancer are now closed as that event has passed. I do have a few extra copies though, if you'd like to purchase one?

@Bloodybunny @Jazz
Yup I'll start taking reserves on them but you'd have to ping lollobrigida since she's handling my reserves posts. As always there is a reserve fee for anyone not on the frequent buyers list. Alternatively you can be put on the ping list for free (which doesn't reserve a copy for you, that just ensures that you get pinged the week they are out).

@Ikunoche @phosphenes
Adding you both to the ping list now
@Simmy27star @wingedspirit
Please remove all apparels for previews, thanks!

15qfbee.jpg
@Simmy27star @wingedspirit
Please remove all apparels for previews, thanks!

15qfbee.jpg
@Vampire
The red hair wrap one?
I'm sorry, I didn't check to see what it was called. That's the one I meant.
XD
@Vampire
The red hair wrap one?
I'm sorry, I didn't check to see what it was called. That's the one I meant.
XD
@Handsome Oh! Oh yeah that hasn't come out yet. I thought you were talking about the rose thing, never[quote][/quote]mind lol!
@Handsome
Oh! Oh yeah that hasn't come out yet. I thought you were talking about the rose thing, never
Quote:
mind lol!
@lollobrigida Could I get a reserve slot for spring undergrowth please? :)
@lollobrigida Could I get a reserve slot for spring undergrowth please? :)
@Vampire
ahahah
Its all good. I messed up.
@Vampire
ahahah
Its all good. I messed up.