Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coder's Skins and Accents - NEW ACCENTS!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@biifurcatedCoder Can I get a slot for Vanguard of the Sun please?
@biifurcatedCoder Can I get a slot for Vanguard of the Sun please?
xie-commission_zpskoa7d5u3.png
@xie of course ! Marked down : )
@xie of course ! Marked down : )
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@biifurcatedCoder Would you be willing to do a custom accent? We're going for a wrench/toolbelt/goggles thing for transformers fandragons (specifically Nautica) Female spiral for preference.

@DefyingGravity
@biifurcatedCoder Would you be willing to do a custom accent? We're going for a wrench/toolbelt/goggles thing for transformers fandragons (specifically Nautica) Female spiral for preference.

@DefyingGravity
fMDEq8f.png
@geekhyena hi there ! I could certainly give it a go !
@geekhyena hi there ! I could certainly give it a go !

ART SHOP HERE
@biifurcatedCoder (awesome username btw! Sollux is neeeat) What sort of terms were you thinking? @DefyingGravity and I can provide refpics ^_^
@biifurcatedCoder (awesome username btw! Sollux is neeeat) What sort of terms were you thinking? @DefyingGravity and I can provide refpics ^_^
fMDEq8f.png
@geekhyena ( heheh thank you, it's actually for my psiioniic now, but did start off for sollux lol. I love yours too tbh, like, the mental image i get reading it is fantastic ! ))

Alright, I figure I could do a rough mockup to see if I can get the concept at least, and if you like the mockup then we can actually talk price, and if you don't feel like I quite got the feel of it right, then there is no cost whatsoever : )
@geekhyena ( heheh thank you, it's actually for my psiioniic now, but did start off for sollux lol. I love yours too tbh, like, the mental image i get reading it is fantastic ! ))

Alright, I figure I could do a rough mockup to see if I can get the concept at least, and if you like the mockup then we can actually talk price, and if you don't feel like I quite got the feel of it right, then there is no cost whatsoever : )

ART SHOP HERE
@biifurcatedCoder That works! We're dinging you and another artist atm, so hopefully one should work out (and anyways it's not like I don't have more than one noodle who would look cute in an accent like that. I am a huge nerd) But yeah, if you can do a mockup that'd be awesome! Thanks!

@DefyingGravity
@biifurcatedCoder That works! We're dinging you and another artist atm, so hopefully one should work out (and anyways it's not like I don't have more than one noodle who would look cute in an accent like that. I am a huge nerd) But yeah, if you can do a mockup that'd be awesome! Thanks!

@DefyingGravity
fMDEq8f.png
@biifurcatedCoder how much would an accent like that cost btw?
@biifurcatedCoder how much would an accent like that cost btw?
fMDEq8f.png
@geekhyena ah good deal ! : D Heheh
as for that, for customs I tend to either ask the commissioner provide the blueprint and I do the work more or less for free, or if they can't provide the blueprint for it then I try to figure out what it'll cost to get it printed. I don't tend to charge much at all for the custom work itself or these things tbh
@geekhyena ah good deal ! : D Heheh
as for that, for customs I tend to either ask the commissioner provide the blueprint and I do the work more or less for free, or if they can't provide the blueprint for it then I try to figure out what it'll cost to get it printed. I don't tend to charge much at all for the custom work itself or these things tbh

ART SHOP HERE
@biifurcatedCoder Did you get the PM I sent? I'd like to be added to your general pinglist, but we sort of had things snowball yesterday and the accent is up for approval ^_^ But please ping me for stuff you make? (Also I love the vanguard of the sun skin - I wish it went better with my Minerva because it's lovely)
@biifurcatedCoder Did you get the PM I sent? I'd like to be added to your general pinglist, but we sort of had things snowball yesterday and the accent is up for approval ^_^ But please ping me for stuff you make? (Also I love the vanguard of the sun skin - I wish it went better with my Minerva because it's lovely)
fMDEq8f.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21