Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Skies [OOC]
@Scyllarus

So...
Still no internets? I might have to drop out of this RP if this continues being an issue, the wait is killing me.
@Scyllarus

So...
Still no internets? I might have to drop out of this RP if this continues being an issue, the wait is killing me.
Far from streaks of scattered lights, The end to all of mankind's plights.
Few would share these desolate sights, For naught was left but empty nights.
@blackcat0989 @filiaflammae @thedarkone @Dragoon

I got internet back a few days ago, it's just been hectic. I'll post either tonight or tomorrow, sorry ;^;
@blackcat0989 @filiaflammae @thedarkone @Dragoon

I got internet back a few days ago, it's just been hectic. I'll post either tonight or tomorrow, sorry ;^;
45345.gif
@Scyllarus
Hey, totally understandable. We all have crap to do irl. No big deal.
See ya in a bit then!
@Scyllarus
Hey, totally understandable. We all have crap to do irl. No big deal.
See ya in a bit then!
Far from streaks of scattered lights, The end to all of mankind's plights.
Few would share these desolate sights, For naught was left but empty nights.
@Ragon

Hey, just a friendly poke to see if you're still around. I understand if you have other things to do, but if you're still up for this I'd love to continue.
@Ragon

Hey, just a friendly poke to see if you're still around. I understand if you have other things to do, but if you're still up for this I'd love to continue.
34xf4wg.jpg
@Ragon

Yay! Good luck on your midterms!
@Ragon

Yay! Good luck on your midterms!
34xf4wg.jpg
@FiliaFlammae @Scyllarus

Are you two there? I'm back, should have reply done within the day.
@FiliaFlammae @Scyllarus

Are you two there? I'm back, should have reply done within the day.
HeuU26w.gif
@Ragon

I'm around. Glad to see you're still up for this! :)
@Ragon

I'm around. Glad to see you're still up for this! :)
34xf4wg.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2843258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28433/2843258_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Maladie Age at Death: Adult (39 in dragon years) *freshly dead* Biography: Maladie is a plauge dragon, a proud one at that. In life, Maladie was a killer, a cannibal and a loving mate to his beloved partners Altrue and Requiem. His personality is cold, ruthless, stubborn and harsh. However, this feirce dragon can also be fiercely loyal, protective and even caring. An intresting thing about Maladie is his [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achromatopsia]Achromatopsia[/url](Total Color Blindness). How far have they fallen into the dark?: Nope, not at all. Not yet that is... @Scyllarus So cool, I loved the idea and had to join. I hope you don't mind my little Maladie, he may like to nibble on others, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be a good friend!

2843258_350.png

Name: Maladie
Age at Death: Adult (39 in dragon years) *freshly dead*
Biography: Maladie is a plauge dragon, a proud one at that. In life, Maladie was a killer, a cannibal and a loving mate to his beloved partners Altrue and Requiem. His personality is cold, ruthless, stubborn and harsh. However, this feirce dragon can also be fiercely loyal, protective and even caring. An intresting thing about Maladie is his Achromatopsia(Total Color Blindness).
How far have they fallen into the dark?: Nope, not at all. Not yet that is...

@Scyllarus
So cool, I loved the idea and had to join.
I hope you don't mind my little Maladie, he may like to nibble on others, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be a good friend!
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png