Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle of Aincrad (open for signups!!)
1 2 3
@Finnley
Well my only suggestion: watch the second season! A lot of people who've watched Black Butler stopped once season one ended because they didn't like Claude and Alois (the next people in the series...) and they're missing out big time ;-; and once you're done with THAT! READ. THE. MANGA. The art is a lot better (after about chapter 30 or so) and the plot is WAY different than the anime. I'm loving every new chapter of this fandom
@Finnley
Well my only suggestion: watch the second season! A lot of people who've watched Black Butler stopped once season one ended because they didn't like Claude and Alois (the next people in the series...) and they're missing out big time ;-; and once you're done with THAT! READ. THE. MANGA. The art is a lot better (after about chapter 30 or so) and the plot is WAY different than the anime. I'm loving every new chapter of this fandom
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Bump :>
Bump :>
@Redshinigami
Bump :P
@Redshinigami
Bump :P
@finnley
Thanks for the bumps, but I believe just the three we have interested here would be good for the RP, so, @bluejey you're more than welcome to RP along with us, same goes for @paridae.
@finnley
Thanks for the bumps, but I believe just the three we have interested here would be good for the RP, so, @bluejey you're more than welcome to RP along with us, same goes for @paridae.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Been studying for midterms, oops. Do we have any idea what sort of plot we want to go for right now? And I guess we should start posting character refs and whatnot (:
Been studying for midterms, oops. Do we have any idea what sort of plot we want to go for right now? And I guess we should start posting character refs and whatnot (:
hBFbDqv.png
1 2 3