Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Endwar RP (open)
1 2 3 4 5
Mori moved beside his brother and allowed him to sit up. As he listened to the Guardian and Imperial talk he couldn't help but chime in. He felt there was an error in the Guardian's statement. "Are you sure we should rest here?" he asked quietly. "Those things will be on our tails soon, I fear." He sat on his hind-legs and sat up. Twiddling with his claws he glanced around the lair. "Also please tell me there is more than one way out of your den..."

Finally! Mori let him up. Ryuki sat up and cursed under his breath. That brisk punishment he'd recieved from his brother really hurt. Rubbing his muzzle and back, he listened to the others. He dare not speak this time. He didn't want another slap on the side.

Fizuka held off a moment and admired Ubron. She then walked up next to him and smiled, determinedly. "Ready when you are, my king."

@Onyxgallant
@DalphiaRose
((Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had a ton of time lately. ))
Mori moved beside his brother and allowed him to sit up. As he listened to the Guardian and Imperial talk he couldn't help but chime in. He felt there was an error in the Guardian's statement. "Are you sure we should rest here?" he asked quietly. "Those things will be on our tails soon, I fear." He sat on his hind-legs and sat up. Twiddling with his claws he glanced around the lair. "Also please tell me there is more than one way out of your den..."

Finally! Mori let him up. Ryuki sat up and cursed under his breath. That brisk punishment he'd recieved from his brother really hurt. Rubbing his muzzle and back, he listened to the others. He dare not speak this time. He didn't want another slap on the side.

Fizuka held off a moment and admired Ubron. She then walked up next to him and smiled, determinedly. "Ready when you are, my king."

@Onyxgallant
@DalphiaRose
((Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had a ton of time lately. ))
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18
@Onyxgallant

Glathara shook her head. "We are not safe here, we got to start heading out, hiding our trail. Those things aren't going to stop following us." she said, looking outside, ignoring the antics of the Spiral brothers.
@Raksha18
@Onyxgallant

Glathara shook her head. "We are not safe here, we got to start heading out, hiding our trail. Those things aren't going to stop following us." she said, looking outside, ignoring the antics of the Spiral brothers.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

"Yes, there is another way out. I built this den with three tunnels that branch off in different directions." Gallani sighed. "And we shall leave, but we must be cautious." He turned to a small hole at the far wall. Walking to the wall, he started to work on the hole to reveal a tunnel. "There is your extra tunnel. The others are nearby. Go. I'll hold them off."

//////

Ubron nodded with a smile. He then nuzzled her and chuckled. Turning, he ran through the forest, following the scents.
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

"Yes, there is another way out. I built this den with three tunnels that branch off in different directions." Gallani sighed. "And we shall leave, but we must be cautious." He turned to a small hole at the far wall. Walking to the wall, he started to work on the hole to reveal a tunnel. "There is your extra tunnel. The others are nearby. Go. I'll hold them off."

//////

Ubron nodded with a smile. He then nuzzled her and chuckled. Turning, he ran through the forest, following the scents.
Mori shook his head, "I fear that is unwise, Gallani... We would be safer in numbers." He glanced around the lair, then outside again. "We should tear all three barriers down and mask our scents; that way they don't know which path to travel down." His tail flicked nervously. Hoping he wasn't insulting Gallani and added, "We would also be able to keep you with us, rather than making you fight those things."

Ryuki nodded at Mori's words. "Better we all stay alive." He looked at the Guardian, hoping he'd understand what his brother was saying.

Fizuka sprinted after Ubron, keeping her nose low and breathing in the scents of the four dragons. She couldn't wait to catch them for she'd been itching for a fight.

@DalphiaRose
@Onyxgallant
Mori shook his head, "I fear that is unwise, Gallani... We would be safer in numbers." He glanced around the lair, then outside again. "We should tear all three barriers down and mask our scents; that way they don't know which path to travel down." His tail flicked nervously. Hoping he wasn't insulting Gallani and added, "We would also be able to keep you with us, rather than making you fight those things."

Ryuki nodded at Mori's words. "Better we all stay alive." He looked at the Guardian, hoping he'd understand what his brother was saying.

Fizuka sprinted after Ubron, keeping her nose low and breathing in the scents of the four dragons. She couldn't wait to catch them for she'd been itching for a fight.

@DalphiaRose
@Onyxgallant
QfISK3c.png
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

Gallani shook his head. "I can distract them or create decoys. Then I can catch up later. But I see your point. No go. All of you. I will watch the rear for them. Don't just stand there, go!"

/////////

Ubron continued to sprint as he focused on the four scents. When he caught it, he grinned and bounded faster.
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

Gallani shook his head. "I can distract them or create decoys. Then I can catch up later. But I see your point. No go. All of you. I will watch the rear for them. Don't just stand there, go!"

/////////

Ubron continued to sprint as he focused on the four scents. When he caught it, he grinned and bounded faster.
@Raksha18
@onyxgallant

((sorry, I can't tell if you guys are pinging me for the other RP or not))

Glathara went out one tunnel, letting the males decide where they would go or if they stayed. She didn't want to be around with those big monsters about.
@Raksha18
@onyxgallant

((sorry, I can't tell if you guys are pinging me for the other RP or not))

Glathara went out one tunnel, letting the males decide where they would go or if they stayed. She didn't want to be around with those big monsters about.
Mori sighed, "fine... Be careful." With that he flew after Glathara. After a few moments of flying, he caught up to her. "Where shall we go?" he asked her quietly, hovering near her head. Looking up at the sky he watched as more stones fell from the sky. "There really is no safe place.."

Ryuki stayed behind. "I can help you," he gave Gallani a confident look. "I am not as weak as I look. With that he skittered next to the Guardian and folded his wings neatly. "What's your plan?"

Fizuka followed Ubron quickly, taking in the scents of the dragons.

@DalphiaRose ((Yeah, lol its hard to tell.))
@Onyxgallant
Mori sighed, "fine... Be careful." With that he flew after Glathara. After a few moments of flying, he caught up to her. "Where shall we go?" he asked her quietly, hovering near her head. Looking up at the sky he watched as more stones fell from the sky. "There really is no safe place.."

Ryuki stayed behind. "I can help you," he gave Gallani a confident look. "I am not as weak as I look. With that he skittered next to the Guardian and folded his wings neatly. "What's your plan?"

Fizuka followed Ubron quickly, taking in the scents of the dragons.

@DalphiaRose ((Yeah, lol its hard to tell.))
@Onyxgallant
QfISK3c.png
"The plan is run and gun," Gallani said with a chuckle. He shook his head. "I don't think you are weak. I am trying to get everyone to go. I'm a guardian dragon, and you all are my charges in a sense." He took his paw and pushed Ryuki towards the tunnel that Glathara used. "Just run. If you see those ...things, look back and shoot or use the environment to slow them down. I'm right behind. Go first. I'll be behind you."

"There they are!" Ubron called, grinning wickedly. He barreled into the den with a smile and forced himself through the front entrance. "Don't run know, foolish dragons. You cannot hide from the Void beasts!"

Gallani looked back at the beast and growled. He blast at Ubron with an orb of shadow energy. Whirling around, he shoved Ryuki through the tunnel and followed. "Go, go, go!"

@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose
"The plan is run and gun," Gallani said with a chuckle. He shook his head. "I don't think you are weak. I am trying to get everyone to go. I'm a guardian dragon, and you all are my charges in a sense." He took his paw and pushed Ryuki towards the tunnel that Glathara used. "Just run. If you see those ...things, look back and shoot or use the environment to slow them down. I'm right behind. Go first. I'll be behind you."

"There they are!" Ubron called, grinning wickedly. He barreled into the den with a smile and forced himself through the front entrance. "Don't run know, foolish dragons. You cannot hide from the Void beasts!"

Gallani looked back at the beast and growled. He blast at Ubron with an orb of shadow energy. Whirling around, he shoved Ryuki through the tunnel and followed. "Go, go, go!"

@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose
@Raksha18
@Onyxgallant

Glathara ran, using her wings every other step to quicken her pace. "I am just going to keep going." she said, trying not to think about much more than running.
@Raksha18
@Onyxgallant

Glathara ran, using her wings every other step to quicken her pace. "I am just going to keep going." she said, trying not to think about much more than running.
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

Gallani ran and pushed Ryuki ahead. He looked to him, Mori, and Glathara. "Good. I'll slow our trailers down. Glathara, see if you can find a place where they can't find us."
@Raksha18
@DalphiaRose

Gallani ran and pushed Ryuki ahead. He looked to him, Mori, and Glathara. "Good. I'll slow our trailers down. Glathara, see if you can find a place where they can't find us."
1 2 3 4 5