Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looking for night vale role players!
1 2
Strictly casual! I'm very busy with uni, so it's just quick-draw fun (no one-liners though), no plots, we'll see where the road leads us. I'd rather not do it on the forums, but rather over PM or skype, or heck, I can make us a little proboards (just a single board, for ease of posting), depending on how many people. I don't mind one-on-one's, but I think the more people that got involved the better! If it's easier for you, I'll do it on the forums. (I'm not as familiar with the forum rules, in terms of "disallowed words", as I should be, which is really my only reason for not wanting to bring this to the forums)

I'd really like to role play Carlos. But anyone is welcome to play anyone else, whether they be a "canon" (we really only know so much about Old Woman Josie) character, or a concocted Night Vale citizen. I really just want to do something casual and fun and yes.

Just ping me here! on the off chance more than one person is interested in getting involved, I'd rather not have to be that middle man who has to keep saying, "well this other person is interested to...and...oops! they want to role play the same character as you, but...oh hold on."

etc,. So yeah.
Strictly casual! I'm very busy with uni, so it's just quick-draw fun (no one-liners though), no plots, we'll see where the road leads us. I'd rather not do it on the forums, but rather over PM or skype, or heck, I can make us a little proboards (just a single board, for ease of posting), depending on how many people. I don't mind one-on-one's, but I think the more people that got involved the better! If it's easier for you, I'll do it on the forums. (I'm not as familiar with the forum rules, in terms of "disallowed words", as I should be, which is really my only reason for not wanting to bring this to the forums)

I'd really like to role play Carlos. But anyone is welcome to play anyone else, whether they be a "canon" (we really only know so much about Old Woman Josie) character, or a concocted Night Vale citizen. I really just want to do something casual and fun and yes.

Just ping me here! on the off chance more than one person is interested in getting involved, I'd rather not have to be that middle man who has to keep saying, "well this other person is interested to...and...oops! they want to role play the same character as you, but...oh hold on."

etc,. So yeah.
tumblr_inline_nzmozaUziC1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoy7fHIJ1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoytZxOb1tsblff_500.gif
casually bumps even though it's not even that far down because i'm super bored
casually bumps even though it's not even that far down because i'm super bored
tumblr_inline_nzmozaUziC1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoy7fHIJ1tsblff_500.gif tumblr_inline_nzmoytZxOb1tsblff_500.gif
@Anchovy I'd love to play the Cecil to your perfect Carlos. I'm trying to get all the info I need to play the world well since he's the ringleader of the mad circus. I'm good with Skype since even our beloved radio host can get a little mouthy when it's a topic he feels strongly about, like Steve Carlsberg
@Anchovy I'd love to play the Cecil to your perfect Carlos. I'm trying to get all the info I need to play the world well since he's the ringleader of the mad circus. I'm good with Skype since even our beloved radio host can get a little mouthy when it's a topic he feels strongly about, like Steve Carlsberg
@Anchovy
Oh I would just love to be in on this as Dana!
And it doesn't matter to me where we are.
@Anchovy
Oh I would just love to be in on this as Dana!
And it doesn't matter to me where we are.
@Thumper @Chikouu

Ah! Wonderful! I'll shoot you guys my skype.
@Thumper @Chikouu

Ah! Wonderful! I'll shoot you guys my skype.
@Anchovy: If you wouldn't mind another player, I'd love to join in! I've been looking for a Night Vale RP off tumblr (I just don't get tumblr RPing...) Maybe I could play a "non-canon" character.
@Anchovy: If you wouldn't mind another player, I'd love to join in! I've been looking for a Night Vale RP off tumblr (I just don't get tumblr RPing...) Maybe I could play a "non-canon" character.
thw3Wtd.png
@Fellis
Of course! I'll shoot you my skype. C:
@Fellis
Of course! I'll shoot you my skype. C:
@Anchovy this could be a dangerous thing. But all I could think of to be is a talking cat... Or the Indian Tracker
@Anchovy this could be a dangerous thing. But all I could think of to be is a talking cat... Or the Indian Tracker
Not all whom wander are lost...
---
@Ishaway
Dangerous...AND FUN.
@Ishaway
Dangerous...AND FUN.
If anyone else is interested in joining in with our little wtnv troupe, I've created a little forum here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/mostlyvoid/index.php?

It's super basic.
If anyone else is interested in joining in with our little wtnv troupe, I've created a little forum here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/mostlyvoid/index.php?

It's super basic.
1 2