Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~PART 1: The Windsinger's Wish Festival~
Private RP between Sidious and tera633.
Maybe we could add people if you want? XD If people show interest? Wouldn't add people until PART II.
((No images for now until I can make them myself))
PART 1: The Windsinger's Wish Festival

A Wind festival of floating wishes to the Windsinger, who picks a few to grant.

PART 2: The Overlord's Return

The evil that has been lurking in the background has finally come forth. One by one the God of each Flight are put out of commission while most of the dragons are captured and put under the evil's control. With only a handful of dragons left, can they save all the Flights?

PART 3: The Journey of Unity

Now that the evil has been identified and the few free dragons forming a group, it was time to free the stolen, misguided and manipulated dragons from the evil overlord to save their Gods and rid the world of this evil. But can each Flight get along with the others or will all fall to ruin?
Private RP between Sidious and tera633.
Maybe we could add people if you want? XD If people show interest? Wouldn't add people until PART II.
((No images for now until I can make them myself))
PART 1: The Windsinger's Wish Festival

A Wind festival of floating wishes to the Windsinger, who picks a few to grant.

PART 2: The Overlord's Return

The evil that has been lurking in the background has finally come forth. One by one the God of each Flight are put out of commission while most of the dragons are captured and put under the evil's control. With only a handful of dragons left, can they save all the Flights?

PART 3: The Journey of Unity

Now that the evil has been identified and the few free dragons forming a group, it was time to free the stolen, misguided and manipulated dragons from the evil overlord to save their Gods and rid the world of this evil. But can each Flight get along with the others or will all fall to ruin?
CHARACTERS: [b]@tera633 No limit on characters at the moment :D [/b] [quote] FORM: Name: Appearance: Personality: Other: [/quote] [b]Sidious Characters:[/b] Name: Amunet Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539/53803_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Shy, tends to be submissive in most situations, very passionate about her friends/family though. Loves to learn and explore. Other: Has a love/hate relationship with Edward. Name: Xerxes Element: Ice Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=626028] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6261/626028_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Smart... (need to develop character XD) Other: Lives away from his parents [b]Tera633 Characters:[/b] Name: Nightcrawler Gender: Male Element: Water Appearance: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=262737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2628/262737_350.png[/img] [/url] A dark, spotted mirror, usually slinking. He wears a red-feathered birdskull on his right flank, the remains from his first hunt supporting his new clan. (Midnight Clown/Mulberry) Personality: Cool-headed but playful, with a sharp sense of humor and a quick tongue. (He acts more like a teenager than an adult.) Other: -His way of welcoming new members to the clan is a small prank to test their patience, never EVER harmful, and always winding up benefiting them somehow. -Deep down, Nightcrawler has always felt uncomfortable in his own skin, itching to know if he really belongs. -His best friend is Tabby and their son, Kurohyou (whom he wrestles with as often as he can).
CHARACTERS:

@tera633 No limit on characters at the moment :D

Quote:
FORM:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Sidious Characters:
Name: Amunet
Appearance:

53803_350.png

Personality: Shy, tends to be submissive in most situations, very passionate about her friends/family though. Loves to learn and explore.
Other: Has a love/hate relationship with Edward.

Name: Xerxes
Element: Ice
Appearance:

626028_350.png

Personality: Smart... (need to develop character XD)
Other: Lives away from his parents

Tera633 Characters:

Name: Nightcrawler
Element: Water
Appearance:

262737_350.png

A dark, spotted mirror, usually slinking. He wears a red-feathered birdskull on his right flank, the remains from his first hunt supporting his new clan. (Midnight Clown/Mulberry)
Personality: Cool-headed but playful, with a sharp sense of humor and a quick tongue. (He acts more like a teenager than an adult.)
Other:
-His way of welcoming new members to the clan is a small prank to test their patience, never EVER harmful, and always winding up benefiting them somehow.
-Deep down, Nightcrawler has always felt uncomfortable in his own skin, itching to know if he really belongs.
-His best friend is Tabby and their son, Kurohyou (whom he wrestles with as often as he can).
JOURNAL OF EVENTS

Where we record major events in chronological order for reference, etc.
JOURNAL OF EVENTS

Where we record major events in chronological order for reference, etc.
NPCs

The Omni-present Characters not Actively RPed

The Gods and Goddess Dragons
Each God or Goddess will be briefly in the RP for plot purposes.

The Evil
Unknown at this time

Others to be noted later...
NPCs

The Omni-present Characters not Actively RPed

The Gods and Goddess Dragons
Each God or Goddess will be briefly in the RP for plot purposes.

The Evil
Unknown at this time

Others to be noted later...
CURRENT EVENTS

What is currently going on.

Let Me See the Future...

Future Ideas, plot bunnies, etc
CURRENT EVENTS

What is currently going on.

Let Me See the Future...

Future Ideas, plot bunnies, etc
So, how does this look? ::: @Sidious (Digging for more, but I know I want him in here somewhere. XD)

Appearance: A dark, spotted mirror, usually slinking. He wears a red-feathered birdskull on his right flank, the remains from his first hunt supporting his new clan. (Midnight Clown/Mulberry)
Personality: Cool-headed but playful, with a sharp sense of humor and a quick tongue. (He acts more like a teenager than an adult.)
Other:
-His way of welcoming new members to the clan is a small prank to test their patience, never EVER harmful, and always winding up benefiting them somehow.
-Deep down, Nightcrawler has always felt uncomfortable in his own skin, itching to know if he really belongs.
-His best friend is Tabby and their son, Kurohyou (whom he wrestles with as often as he can).

Edit: Also, are we putting a cap on the number of characters? ^^;
So, how does this look? ::: @Sidious (Digging for more, but I know I want him in here somewhere. XD)

Appearance: A dark, spotted mirror, usually slinking. He wears a red-feathered birdskull on his right flank, the remains from his first hunt supporting his new clan. (Midnight Clown/Mulberry)
Other:

Edit: Also, are we putting a cap on the number of characters? ^^;