Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .. FR Roleplay: Greet the Morning ..
1 2
@estarti @raksha18

(ooc friendly ping reminder! ^^)

Edit: Raksha ninja'd before I made this post lol!
@estarti @raksha18

(ooc friendly ping reminder! ^^)

Edit: Raksha ninja'd before I made this post lol!
zXd6MrP.png 8KmrkcK.png
(( @Captainzii Beat ya to it. :P Sorry for the lateness. ))
(( @Captainzii Beat ya to it. :P Sorry for the lateness. ))
QfISK3c.png
((I suppose I'll just shimmy on in. If I'm breaking any rules please let me know :>))

Before Alexa was able to get an answer from the Skydancer, she was interrupted by a Pearlcatcher hatchling, "Hey, the tiny dragon and the other kid; i'v got something i wanna ask, and i gotta ask to big one something as well! You don't mind answering me a bit, do ya?"
Well her certainly sounds like a little one, and now he's quite, and missing his pearl... Interesting, she thought, flexing her frills intrigued.
No longer than she thought that the puff started again, "Ya know, for a Skydancer, your not really all that big. My own Daddy is bigger than you, so i don't really think any of you are a threat. Anyways, right to the point; Little adult, you say your from that wind place, right? Do you think you know my Daddy by any chance? And as for the other kid, i wonder if she seem my Mom before; she is of the same place. For the so called big one, i wonder if you can help me out."
Alexa had to physically repress herself from bursting out laughing, "Oh my, you're a talker. Yes, I'm from the Wind place, and I'm not sure if I know your Father; who would he be? Are you lost?" But the little Pearlcatcher seemed to have gone into his own world, not registering what she was saying, and a few seconds later the Pearlcatcher 'came back' and started walking in the direction he had come, bumping into a little Guardian.
Looks like the Skydancer and I will be doing a little babysitting
((I suppose I'll just shimmy on in. If I'm breaking any rules please let me know :>))

Before Alexa was able to get an answer from the Skydancer, she was interrupted by a Pearlcatcher hatchling, "Hey, the tiny dragon and the other kid; i'v got something i wanna ask, and i gotta ask to big one something as well! You don't mind answering me a bit, do ya?"
Well her certainly sounds like a little one, and now he's quite, and missing his pearl... Interesting, she thought, flexing her frills intrigued.
No longer than she thought that the puff started again, "Ya know, for a Skydancer, your not really all that big. My own Daddy is bigger than you, so i don't really think any of you are a threat. Anyways, right to the point; Little adult, you say your from that wind place, right? Do you think you know my Daddy by any chance? And as for the other kid, i wonder if she seem my Mom before; she is of the same place. For the so called big one, i wonder if you can help me out."
Alexa had to physically repress herself from bursting out laughing, "Oh my, you're a talker. Yes, I'm from the Wind place, and I'm not sure if I know your Father; who would he be? Are you lost?" But the little Pearlcatcher seemed to have gone into his own world, not registering what she was saying, and a few seconds later the Pearlcatcher 'came back' and started walking in the direction he had come, bumping into a little Guardian.
Looks like the Skydancer and I will be doing a little babysitting
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
(@MagpII I'm gunna wait this out and see what happens, just keeping it up)
(@MagpII I'm gunna wait this out and see what happens, just keeping it up)
zXd6MrP.png 8KmrkcK.png
((@CaptainZii Sounds good~))
((@CaptainZii Sounds good~))
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
((Meade is VERY touchy today, lol X3 ))

He first bumped into another hatching, making him groan as he tumbled back and sat up then heard the fae. "My dad is a Pearlcatcher, and he is from the Wind place. His name is Leniu and i look exactly like him. His is visiting my Mom at the Light place; she is a Spiral. If you wonder, why i'm here, then you can blame Baxil; that rotten older brother of mine pushed me in the water towards here the minute i let my guard down and made a run for it and Wynfor didn't even try to help!!" He screeched, his blood boiling with anger about his siblings. "When i get back to them, so help me, i am going to make them wish they weren't spirals like Mom..!!" He shouted, curling up his front palms as he said it with a loud tone as he stood on his hind legs and shouted it. "What is worse is that he used Wynfor to play me by making me believe it was a good idea to let them keep my pearl safe. I'm betting Dad will go searching for me once they spill the info, so i gotta get back to the water before mid-morning!" He said and got on his fours as he began pacing past the guardian hatchling and retracing his steps, needing to get back before his father begins to take up a search.
((Meade is VERY touchy today, lol X3 ))

He first bumped into another hatching, making him groan as he tumbled back and sat up then heard the fae. "My dad is a Pearlcatcher, and he is from the Wind place. His name is Leniu and i look exactly like him. His is visiting my Mom at the Light place; she is a Spiral. If you wonder, why i'm here, then you can blame Baxil; that rotten older brother of mine pushed me in the water towards here the minute i let my guard down and made a run for it and Wynfor didn't even try to help!!" He screeched, his blood boiling with anger about his siblings. "When i get back to them, so help me, i am going to make them wish they weren't spirals like Mom..!!" He shouted, curling up his front palms as he said it with a loud tone as he stood on his hind legs and shouted it. "What is worse is that he used Wynfor to play me by making me believe it was a good idea to let them keep my pearl safe. I'm betting Dad will go searching for me once they spill the info, so i gotta get back to the water before mid-morning!" He said and got on his fours as he began pacing past the guardian hatchling and retracing his steps, needing to get back before his father begins to take up a search.
If you wanna speak personally, talk to me on Skype, but PM me about it first.
Kir just stared at the Pearlcatcher. He sure does talk a lot. When the hatchling was done, he passed Kir again. "So you're from the light flight?" he asked the Pearlcatcher curiously. Kir was from there too. He'd been wandering around and ended up in the Nature Flight.

Looking over to the others he smiled, "hello! What are you all doing here?"
Kir just stared at the Pearlcatcher. He sure does talk a lot. When the hatchling was done, he passed Kir again. "So you're from the light flight?" he asked the Pearlcatcher curiously. Kir was from there too. He'd been wandering around and ended up in the Nature Flight.

Looking over to the others he smiled, "hello! What are you all doing here?"
QfISK3c.png
[center](( @estarti Mind if I join? ^^ )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=646404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6465/646404_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Mara[/i][/b] -- As the sun began to eat away the darkness of the night sky, Mara found herself awake, lying curled up around her pearl. Her purple eyes slowly adjusted to the soft light, and she began to regain her senses. Something was different though. Mara perked up her ears. [i]Voices! She heard voices![/i] The tiny dragon carefully wrapped her tail around the pearl and lifted it high, running through the trees towards the voices. When she came to a small clearing, Mara stopped in her tracks. There was a Pearlcatcher, like her, a Guardian, and a few others. She began to worry, with her being without a guardian and all. What would happen if these dragons were... hungry? She began to shake with fear. Mara was so young, she did not know how to approach another dragon. She sat on her haunches, her pearl now clutched tightly in her paws, her body shaking like a leaf.[/center]
(( @estarti Mind if I join? ^^ ))

646404_350.png

Mara

--

As the sun began to eat away the darkness of the night sky, Mara found herself awake, lying curled up around her pearl. Her purple eyes slowly adjusted to the soft light, and she began to regain her senses. Something was different though. Mara perked up her ears. Voices! She heard voices!

The tiny dragon carefully wrapped her tail around the pearl and lifted it high, running through the trees towards the voices. When she came to a small clearing, Mara stopped in her tracks. There was a Pearlcatcher, like her, a Guardian, and a few others. She began to worry, with her being without a guardian and all. What would happen if these dragons were... hungry? She began to shake with fear. Mara was so young, she did not know how to approach another dragon. She sat on her haunches, her pearl now clutched tightly in her paws, her body shaking like a leaf.
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
(( bumps to @estarti C: ))
(( bumps to @estarti C: ))
QfISK3c.png
1 2