Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Pearl In The Storm (Wind Flight RP)
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
When the Owlcat's face popped into view and screeched at her, Chryso let out a startled, involuntary shriek and stumbled backwards over her own feet. She stared at the Owlcat, wide-eyed and a little embarrased, wondering for a moment if it had anything to do with her own familar, who was the same species but of the banded variety. She didn't have too much time to think about this however, as the bamboo cluster offered little protection from the wind, and a particularly strong gust pushed her into another stalk. "Oof!"

She shook her head and blinked rapidly before turning back to the Owlcat, grabbing ahold of it's outstretched paw with a sheepish smile. "Thankyou!" The fae paused, unsure if the Owlcat could respond - not all familiars had the gift of speech, her own could understand simple commands but could not speak. "Are... are there others here? Others who can help us escape?"

She needn't have asked - Chryso had barely finished her sentence when more faint voices were heard. "Can you take me to them?"
When the Owlcat's face popped into view and screeched at her, Chryso let out a startled, involuntary shriek and stumbled backwards over her own feet. She stared at the Owlcat, wide-eyed and a little embarrased, wondering for a moment if it had anything to do with her own familar, who was the same species but of the banded variety. She didn't have too much time to think about this however, as the bamboo cluster offered little protection from the wind, and a particularly strong gust pushed her into another stalk. "Oof!"

She shook her head and blinked rapidly before turning back to the Owlcat, grabbing ahold of it's outstretched paw with a sheepish smile. "Thankyou!" The fae paused, unsure if the Owlcat could respond - not all familiars had the gift of speech, her own could understand simple commands but could not speak. "Are... are there others here? Others who can help us escape?"

She needn't have asked - Chryso had barely finished her sentence when more faint voices were heard. "Can you take me to them?"
The little owlcat knew something familiar of the fae; she must have a owlcat of her own. Listening to her words, she chirped in a good response as a type of yes to the fae and pointed north. "Leniu says to go north and reach the Nature flight; all the wind dragons went there in groups. Leniu is trying to gather all the remaining dragons and help them reach there. Lets go, alright?" It said and held onto the fae with its paw as it spread its wings out to protect them both through the harsh winds to reach his dragon.

Leniu, trying to help lead each dragon he met as he moved north, he kept doing signs and motions as he moved whenever he saw another dragon, the signs meaning they should follow him to escape and get away from this horrible place.
The little owlcat knew something familiar of the fae; she must have a owlcat of her own. Listening to her words, she chirped in a good response as a type of yes to the fae and pointed north. "Leniu says to go north and reach the Nature flight; all the wind dragons went there in groups. Leniu is trying to gather all the remaining dragons and help them reach there. Lets go, alright?" It said and held onto the fae with its paw as it spread its wings out to protect them both through the harsh winds to reach his dragon.

Leniu, trying to help lead each dragon he met as he moved north, he kept doing signs and motions as he moved whenever he saw another dragon, the signs meaning they should follow him to escape and get away from this horrible place.
If you wanna speak personally, talk to me on Skype, but PM me about it first.
((No one else is posting soooo...!))

Chryso wasn't sure how well the Owlcat, which wasn't much bigger than her, could manage in such a storm. Still, anything was preferable to braving it on her own, and they seemed to be doing alright thus far. She would have liked to stay closer to the ground, at least then there would be something to grab onto if needed, but there was too much debri being thrown about to risk it.

"Is that him?" She indicated towards a figure ahead. She really hoped it was, they had been flying for barely a minute and already she was exhausted. Faes weren't built for this kind of weather.
((No one else is posting soooo...!))

Chryso wasn't sure how well the Owlcat, which wasn't much bigger than her, could manage in such a storm. Still, anything was preferable to braving it on her own, and they seemed to be doing alright thus far. She would have liked to stay closer to the ground, at least then there would be something to grab onto if needed, but there was too much debri being thrown about to risk it.

"Is that him?" She indicated towards a figure ahead. She really hoped it was, they had been flying for barely a minute and already she was exhausted. Faes weren't built for this kind of weather.
Bwahh...I somehow never got the ping, and now I'm too far behind! :<

I think I'll drop out, sorry :'(
Bwahh...I somehow never got the ping, and now I'm too far behind! :<

I think I'll drop out, sorry :'(
(Is it too late to join? I have a story for him and everything!) [img][URL=http://imgur.com/CxGxdvM][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CxGxdvM.png[/IMG][/URL][/img] Tesla whimpered and dug around in the back of the cave. Earlier, he'd been out playing with his friends, but then the winds kicked up and they all ran away, leaving him behind to fight his way through the sand that had kicked up. The winds were too strong for him to leave the cave and he had no idea where his family was. "Hello?" His tiny voice squeaked out, hoping that someone was near enough to hear him.
(Is it too late to join? I have a story for him and everything!)
[img][/img]CxGxdvM.png

Tesla whimpered and dug around in the back of the cave. Earlier, he'd been out playing with his friends, but then the winds kicked up and they all ran away, leaving him behind to fight his way through the sand that had kicked up. The winds were too strong for him to leave the cave and he had no idea where his family was.

"Hello?" His tiny voice squeaked out, hoping that someone was near enough to hear him.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page