Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay Game of sorts [Open to All]
Hello to all who have stopped by, I hope you like what you read and decide to join in. Here is what I refer to as a role play game of sorts. I have played this once before elsewhere and I liked it, so I thought to share. Not sure how it will pan out in this forum but I guess we will find out!

Setting

Note:: In this world magic and sci-fi related twists are more than welcome.

A little park in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. There is a small stand of trees, a fountain with a dog chasing its tail in the middle, and a few grey gravel paths threading their way through well kept grass. The houses ring the park in a small circle, there are some yards that are fenced and others that aren't. It is early afternoon right now.

Character

You are a red and white, blue eyed, six month old, malamute puppy. Your name is Lore. You have recently escaped from your owner's yard while they were away.

How the game works:

~How this works is simple, each person who wishes to will take a turn at playing the puppy's character and throwing plot twist and such in other player's way.

~Try not to make things too difficult for others to follow or add to.

~Each time you post there should be a little something for the next person to build on or continue with.

Example::
(with different charcter)
Quote:
Person A:: Sally woke up to the sound of her alarm hitting the floor from her attempt to turn it off whilist still asleep. With a groan she climbed out of bed and scooped it from the floor and hitting the off button. She headed for the bathroom, after getting ready, she went to the kitchen only to discover she had forgotten to buy breakfast food the night before. With a search of the cabinets and fridge she found....

Person B:: In her search she found that only cold two day old pizza and salad were her only choices for breakfast. With a sigh she opted for the pizza, it had bread in it at least right. She ate quickly and headed to her car. On her drive to work she noticed a truck in front of her had a tarp that wasn't quit fitted right. There seemed to be some odd shaped objects bouncing around in the back under the tarp. The truck hit a sharp bounce and the tarp came loose and revealed...

A Few Rules

~Please keep all OOC (Out Of Context) chatter to a minimum and marked with some form of OOC markings. Also please mark in context stuff if you switch from OOC.

~Allow at least one other person a post before posting again.

~Keep your posts young adult friendly. (i.e. no gory details or other such things.)

~Have fun and be considerate.

~If I forgot to cover something or if you have questions feel free to ask.
Hello to all who have stopped by, I hope you like what you read and decide to join in. Here is what I refer to as a role play game of sorts. I have played this once before elsewhere and I liked it, so I thought to share. Not sure how it will pan out in this forum but I guess we will find out!

Setting

Note:: In this world magic and sci-fi related twists are more than welcome.

A little park in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. There is a small stand of trees, a fountain with a dog chasing its tail in the middle, and a few grey gravel paths threading their way through well kept grass. The houses ring the park in a small circle, there are some yards that are fenced and others that aren't. It is early afternoon right now.

Character

You are a red and white, blue eyed, six month old, malamute puppy. Your name is Lore. You have recently escaped from your owner's yard while they were away.

How the game works:

~How this works is simple, each person who wishes to will take a turn at playing the puppy's character and throwing plot twist and such in other player's way.

~Try not to make things too difficult for others to follow or add to.

~Each time you post there should be a little something for the next person to build on or continue with.

Example::
(with different charcter)
Quote:
Person A:: Sally woke up to the sound of her alarm hitting the floor from her attempt to turn it off whilist still asleep. With a groan she climbed out of bed and scooped it from the floor and hitting the off button. She headed for the bathroom, after getting ready, she went to the kitchen only to discover she had forgotten to buy breakfast food the night before. With a search of the cabinets and fridge she found....

Person B:: In her search she found that only cold two day old pizza and salad were her only choices for breakfast. With a sigh she opted for the pizza, it had bread in it at least right. She ate quickly and headed to her car. On her drive to work she noticed a truck in front of her had a tarp that wasn't quit fitted right. There seemed to be some odd shaped objects bouncing around in the back under the tarp. The truck hit a sharp bounce and the tarp came loose and revealed...

A Few Rules

~Please keep all OOC (Out Of Context) chatter to a minimum and marked with some form of OOC markings. Also please mark in context stuff if you switch from OOC.

~Allow at least one other person a post before posting again.

~Keep your posts young adult friendly. (i.e. no gory details or other such things.)

~Have fun and be considerate.

~If I forgot to cover something or if you have questions feel free to ask.
{{OOC:: To strat us off I will make the first post. }}

BIC:: Lore ran across the car path to the grass on the other side where her favorite place to play was, the park. She danced around in the grass strewing about flakes of dust and dirt from her coat. Freezing suddenly, as she spotted a butterfly she crouched down and began to follow it about. She would occasionally jump and snap at it only to land clumsily without having caught her quarry. But being determined she continued to follow it about paying no mind to her surroundings. She jumped again only to ..
{{OOC:: To strat us off I will make the first post. }}

BIC:: Lore ran across the car path to the grass on the other side where her favorite place to play was, the park. She danced around in the grass strewing about flakes of dust and dirt from her coat. Freezing suddenly, as she spotted a butterfly she crouched down and began to follow it about. She would occasionally jump and snap at it only to land clumsily without having caught her quarry. But being determined she continued to follow it about paying no mind to her surroundings. She jumped again only to ..