Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Randomness! (/O_o)/
1 2
Private board for me and my friends and friends of my friends to rp. C: (But feel free to drop by and read our random rp. XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215/21458_350.png[/img] [/url] Erebos is strolling in the ever mysterious forest of Starwood Strand with Nero, his loyal Death Seeker familiar when he notice some dragons in the distance...
Private board for me and my friends and friends of my friends to rp. C: (But feel free to drop by and read our random rp. XD)

21458_350.png

Erebos is strolling in the ever mysterious forest of Starwood Strand with Nero, his loyal Death Seeker familiar when he notice some dragons in the distance...
What do Arcane dragons call magical shards? Starbucks.
OOC: Hello there, Ag! ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2375/237440_350.png[/img] Jacinto has been having a bad case of the sniffles today, which is inconvenient for he needed to collect an array of sweet-smelling flowers to create some perfumes for his shop. Lacking a guide book of any kind, he collects as many flowers as he can find, hoping that they'd make a good perfume. He'd probably needs to get his familiar to judge the smells. Hopefully it'll all work out.
OOC: Hello there, Ag! ^^

237440_350.png

Jacinto has been having a bad case of the sniffles today, which is inconvenient for he needed to collect an array of sweet-smelling flowers to create some perfumes for his shop. Lacking a guide book of any kind, he collects as many flowers as he can find, hoping that they'd make a good perfume. He'd probably needs to get his familiar to judge the smells. Hopefully it'll all work out.
there is no i in denial
@Velocirapper

Erebos: 'Greeting, strange dragon. May I ask what are you doing here?'
@Velocirapper

Erebos: 'Greeting, strange dragon. May I ask what are you doing here?'
Jacinto: *sniffles* Hm? Oh, hi there. Uh...Uhm, just collecting flowers, I guess. Uh...How 'bout yourself?
Jacinto: *sniffles* Hm? Oh, hi there. Uh...Uhm, just collecting flowers, I guess. Uh...How 'bout yourself?
there is no i in denial
@Velocirapper

Erebos: Strolling... You look like you have a case of pollen allergy.
@Velocirapper

Erebos: Strolling... You look like you have a case of pollen allergy.
Jacinto: *shakes head* It's uh...More of a...Cold-like symptoms. I never had allergies, as far as I know.
Jacinto: *shakes head* It's uh...More of a...Cold-like symptoms. I never had allergies, as far as I know.
there is no i in denial
@Velocirapper

Erebos: Ah, but you can never know you're allergic to something until you come in contact with it. One of my grandsons is allergic to sunlight. Can you believe it? But that's enough about me. Have you check up with a witch doctor? It would be bad if your cold is something deadly from the Scarred Wasteland.

((I'm thinking dragons would have witch doctors instead of doctors XD))
@Velocirapper

Erebos: Ah, but you can never know you're allergic to something until you come in contact with it. One of my grandsons is allergic to sunlight. Can you believe it? But that's enough about me. Have you check up with a witch doctor? It would be bad if your cold is something deadly from the Scarred Wasteland.

((I'm thinking dragons would have witch doctors instead of doctors XD))
Jacinto: I don't think it's a pollen allergy, though, I'm always around flowers. *tilts his head* Allergic to sunlight, huh? He uh...He doesn't find blood appetizing too, does he? *thinks for a moment* Y'know...It's...It's been a while since I last saw a witch doctor, actually. I should probably go get myself checked. I just...Never seem to find the time, y'know?.
Jacinto: I don't think it's a pollen allergy, though, I'm always around flowers. *tilts his head* Allergic to sunlight, huh? He uh...He doesn't find blood appetizing too, does he? *thinks for a moment* Y'know...It's...It's been a while since I last saw a witch doctor, actually. I should probably go get myself checked. I just...Never seem to find the time, y'know?.
there is no i in denial
@Velocirapper

Erebos: No, he doesn't... I think... Yes you should! *pauses for a few seconds* Are you working with flowers?
@Velocirapper

Erebos: No, he doesn't... I think... Yes you should! *pauses for a few seconds* Are you working with flowers?
Jacinto: Yes, I suppose. I'm a...A purfumist, I own a shop a little ways from here. Flowers are in a lot of the uh, the concoctions I put together for fragrances.
Jacinto: Yes, I suppose. I'm a...A purfumist, I own a shop a little ways from here. Flowers are in a lot of the uh, the concoctions I put together for fragrances.
there is no i in denial
1 2