Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | supr srs rp **NO N00BS!!!!!** (OPEN)
xXSCENEGIRLXz was feelin totes fly in her new weave she bought from some "high-end" special fresh shop that you only find in the mall when suddenly she remembered that SHE HAD A BEAUTY PAGEANT TO ATTEND AT 2:30!!!!! mom would kill her if she knew she did something as totally rad as beauty pageants. stupid mom. always trippin.

xXSCENEGIRLXz hopped on her bright purple vespa and quickly made her way to the the event center where the beauty pageant was at. Traffic was super duper slow so she started car jumping to make it in time!!! this was illegal and dangerous so she got stopped by the ********* popo

WHO WILL BE THUR 2 SAVE HER???!??1?
xXSCENEGIRLXz was feelin totes fly in her new weave she bought from some "high-end" special fresh shop that you only find in the mall when suddenly she remembered that SHE HAD A BEAUTY PAGEANT TO ATTEND AT 2:30!!!!! mom would kill her if she knew she did something as totally rad as beauty pageants. stupid mom. always trippin.

xXSCENEGIRLXz hopped on her bright purple vespa and quickly made her way to the the event center where the beauty pageant was at. Traffic was super duper slow so she started car jumping to make it in time!!! this was illegal and dangerous so she got stopped by the ********* popo

WHO WILL BE THUR 2 SAVE HER???!??1?
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
((please rp with me I have an hour and a half left here at school.))
((please rp with me I have an hour and a half left here at school.))
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
Hte popoo saw tthe xXSCENEGIRLXz n they was chansing after her like wow rude wht fogeys.
When they was caught her they went "**** like what r u doin u gon do a murderr''' n they put her in the car BUT THENM

Violetta Murder saw the phenomenon while it unfolding through her magenta and silver occular orbs. The injustice of detaining a person putting themselves and others in danger! she gasped unhappily to herself. Thankfully she scrutinized the unjust exchange from her position and beheld that the law enforcement had not revealed to her her rights!! so she exclaimed that declaratively and they released the mysterious female because that totes a real law yo. super legit.

(I wish that I were sorry.)
Hte popoo saw tthe xXSCENEGIRLXz n they was chansing after her like wow rude wht fogeys.
When they was caught her they went "**** like what r u doin u gon do a murderr''' n they put her in the car BUT THENM

Violetta Murder saw the phenomenon while it unfolding through her magenta and silver occular orbs. The injustice of detaining a person putting themselves and others in danger! she gasped unhappily to herself. Thankfully she scrutinized the unjust exchange from her position and beheld that the law enforcement had not revealed to her her rights!! so she exclaimed that declaratively and they released the mysterious female because that totes a real law yo. super legit.

(I wish that I were sorry.)
whn xXSCENEGIRLXz saw Violetta Murder she was like "mmmm gurl u fly jon mi crew" and gave her an honorary rainbow wrist brand with "IHEARTHIPSTERS" across it in big capital white letters that defenitely didnt hurt your eyes to look at.

"yo thse cops be TRIPIN YO" xXSCENEGIRLXz said extra loud so evry1 knew that the fuzz be bein dumb to her

"get yo be-hind on my ride gurl we goin 4 a JERNY" and so xXSCENEGIRLXz blasted MLP dubstep and drove the two hawt mommas down the street at mock speed with out crashing at all cuz they 2cool4skool
whn xXSCENEGIRLXz saw Violetta Murder she was like "mmmm gurl u fly jon mi crew" and gave her an honorary rainbow wrist brand with "IHEARTHIPSTERS" across it in big capital white letters that defenitely didnt hurt your eyes to look at.

"yo thse cops be TRIPIN YO" xXSCENEGIRLXz said extra loud so evry1 knew that the fuzz be bein dumb to her

"get yo be-hind on my ride gurl we goin 4 a JERNY" and so xXSCENEGIRLXz blasted MLP dubstep and drove the two hawt mommas down the street at mock speed with out crashing at all cuz they 2cool4skool
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
Violetta's heart pounded to the beats of amateur mixers who almost certainly own a fedora or ten, which would concern any trustworthy doctor a good deal. Less doki doki and more ddddo-dddo kidoki. DO-O-O-KI-DO-KIKI. The alluring mysterious girl seemed to almost be breaking laws of physics, or at least common sense of the top speeds of commercially available vehicles, almost as if she were........
....magic?
No, impossible she whispered to herself disbelievingly (I give up, I'm not spelling that without a spellchecker. Oh, the horrors of how lazy technology has made us *faints*) while sideeyeing the mystery magic chicken, who hollad at and flipped off seemingly random people, enigmatically. Who... Are you? She gaspingly enquired.
Violetta's heart pounded to the beats of amateur mixers who almost certainly own a fedora or ten, which would concern any trustworthy doctor a good deal. Less doki doki and more ddddo-dddo kidoki. DO-O-O-KI-DO-KIKI. The alluring mysterious girl seemed to almost be breaking laws of physics, or at least common sense of the top speeds of commercially available vehicles, almost as if she were........
....magic?
No, impossible she whispered to herself disbelievingly (I give up, I'm not spelling that without a spellchecker. Oh, the horrors of how lazy technology has made us *faints*) while sideeyeing the mystery magic chicken, who hollad at and flipped off seemingly random people, enigmatically. Who... Are you? She gaspingly enquired.
Okay, I just read over my post and realized that autocorrect turned "chick" into "chicken", but I'm leaving it because it improves that sentence a good deal. Well done, BlackBerry.
Okay, I just read over my post and realized that autocorrect turned "chick" into "chicken", but I'm leaving it because it improves that sentence a good deal. Well done, BlackBerry.
The team was blazing through town whilst avoiding another run in with the popo on the way to the beauty pageant. xXSCENEGIRLXz wuz puttin prepz in there place by shoutin' words that are not allowed on a virtual pet forum. The totally radical dudette that was riding with her asked for her name.

"WERE U BEN THE LAST 16 YERS HOME GURLL???11?? my name is panda sparkle moon midnight gangstagurl broken heart veronica baby raven football1234567890 rainbow unicorn stripes ebony ravenway checkers ghost hawt babe gurl ballin homedog GIR kittydog ad u BEST REMMBR THT!!@!!11!!!!!!!!!""

xXSCENEGIRLXz's words were spoken like the wurd of god but homie im ATHEISSTTTTT TAHTS A JERKT HING TOO SAYY!!!!!!! sorry. just nevermind that sentence.

The babes rode threw the place on the hunt for the place they were goin to. suddenly IT WAS TEH PREPZZZ!!!!! AND THY GOT THOS DUM FOOTBALL DOODS WITHH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of them wer totes hawt but THEY DISRSPECT HER SO THEY GOTTA GOOOoo!!!!!!
The team was blazing through town whilst avoiding another run in with the popo on the way to the beauty pageant. xXSCENEGIRLXz wuz puttin prepz in there place by shoutin' words that are not allowed on a virtual pet forum. The totally radical dudette that was riding with her asked for her name.

"WERE U BEN THE LAST 16 YERS HOME GURLL???11?? my name is panda sparkle moon midnight gangstagurl broken heart veronica baby raven football1234567890 rainbow unicorn stripes ebony ravenway checkers ghost hawt babe gurl ballin homedog GIR kittydog ad u BEST REMMBR THT!!@!!11!!!!!!!!!""

xXSCENEGIRLXz's words were spoken like the wurd of god but homie im ATHEISSTTTTT TAHTS A JERKT HING TOO SAYY!!!!!!! sorry. just nevermind that sentence.

The babes rode threw the place on the hunt for the place they were goin to. suddenly IT WAS TEH PREPZZZ!!!!! AND THY GOT THOS DUM FOOTBALL DOODS WITHH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all of them wer totes hawt but THEY DISRSPECT HER SO THEY GOTTA GOOOoo!!!!!!
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
As Violetta and the enigmatic, tactiturn, magic gurl were pulled into a dramatic confrontation with teh prepz, she suddenly recalled her dark and painful past. Sobbingly (wait what the heck my browser's spellchecker says that's a real word??? Why is the word "sobbingly" nessecary), she evacuated the vehicle and she more sobbingly used her recalled martial prowess, to take down multitudes of the swinish enemies. Their prep instinct, disconcertingly drove them to imitate actual people, and she angrily heard the utterances of. Why is there a person swinging at us. Okay but what practical purposes do those howls of anguish serve in a combat situation. and Dude this is clearly not someone in complete mental health, don't try to hurt her just gtfo and try to get her some help. Murder would not be wrongly swayed by these deceivances!! She looked somethingly to the mystifyinger female aN D Sawq.... WHrt di she c??? [img]http://media.tumblr.com/8febe8222e7f7a95b3c2114715a5a1d2/tumblr_inline_mk4qouhJQ71qz4rgp.png[/img]
As Violetta and the enigmatic, tactiturn, magic gurl were pulled into a dramatic confrontation with teh prepz, she suddenly recalled her dark and painful past. Sobbingly (wait what the heck my browser's spellchecker says that's a real word??? Why is the word "sobbingly" nessecary), she evacuated the vehicle and she more sobbingly used her recalled martial prowess, to take down multitudes of the swinish enemies. Their prep instinct, disconcertingly drove them to imitate actual people, and she angrily heard the utterances of. Why is there a person swinging at us. Okay but what practical purposes do those howls of anguish serve in a combat situation. and Dude this is clearly not someone in complete mental health, don't try to hurt her just gtfo and try to get her some help. Murder would not be wrongly swayed by these deceivances!! She looked somethingly to the mystifyinger female aN D Sawq....

WHrt di she c??? tumblr_inline_mk4qouhJQ71qz4rgp.png